05/02/11 [10-09] Orders and Background

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, May 05, 2011, 09:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

So, we get to see a little back-story here and proof that Hunter shall be visiting in at the Fey Courts "sooner than expected", or at least sooner that he suspected. ;)

Also, a cute little Rubony.
Let us all now do the Nekkie Dance. *shakeshake*
:boogie
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

HEX the Dark

Rubony. hehe, I like that :D :boogie

joshofspam

Hope Hunter brushed up on his diplomacy with Fey since his last encounter with one.

Interaction with all the different courts should be interesting.

Though Pony picture is interesting as well. I think Ruby is having to much fun streaking. Is there going to be a tale about Ruby intentionally being caught out in the open without her clothes or something? >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: joshofspam on May 06, 2011, 03:06:54 PM
Hope Hunter brushed up on his diplomacy with Fey since his last encounter with one.

Well no fair getting a pop-quiz on your first trip to the admissions office! >:O
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

HEX the Dark

Brushed up... sure, this time he'll have a sword instead of a chain.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: HEX the Dark on May 07, 2011, 02:39:56 AM
Brushed up... sure, this time he'll have a sword instead of a chain.

Well, there's always the possibility that they won't be allowing weapons into "neutral" territory... but it should also be considered that the Feys' bodies themselves are a weapon, so it would be... good diplomacy? hmm...
my art thread