DSWC

Started by Destina Faroda, August 16, 2006, 08:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

While I love the randomness of DWC, I have to say that these storyline comics are top notch lately.  I laughed out loud (literally) as it took forever for Richter to realize who the Big Bad was.

I have to wonder...did you intentionally make the dialogue sound like Red Riding Hood?  And does this mean Cornell now has telekinetic powers (thereby making him even more lazy), or does this mean he'll actually...move...?

"And why are there beer cans floating around you?"

Classic line.  Just classic...You're gonna make me late for work!
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Bwahahaha.

Well, as you remember, Cornell had the floating beer can earlier in his fight with Dracula. I can totally make him fight anyone I want and never actually make him move. It rocks.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Blac_Slayer

Something tells me Cornell is gonna do some serious damage.  Apathy plus 4+ floating beer cans (not to mention absolutely no frame animation for anything... unless those empty 8-bit lager cans twirl) can (and maybe will) be the end of the world.

...Which, of course, was something we were all aiming for in the first place...

Xuzaf D

Wow... most of your paragraph is in parenthesis (which is probably a bad thing [I think {maybe}]).

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Xuzaf D

"I don't want to jump the gun here, but I think I may be indecisive."

Back to the subject: I'm guessing we're nearing the restart that was mentioned about two months ago in the comic... or maybe it won't happen at all... maybe Richter will go through some quickening thing and then get killed by all that lightning going around. Lightning tends to do that to people...

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 16, 2006, 08:54:09 AM
Bwahahaha.

Well, as you remember, Cornell had the floating beer can earlier in his fight with Dracula. I can totally make him fight anyone I want and never actually make him move. It rocks.

It's amazing that you would and can do that. I couldn't do that.

Leafar

Quote from: The Warlike on August 20, 2006, 12:49:53 AM
"I don't want to jump the gun here, but I think I may be indecisive."

Back to the subject: I'm guessing we're nearing the restart that was mentioned about two months ago in the comic... or maybe it won't happen at all... maybe Richter will go through some quickening thing and then get killed by all that lightning going around. Lightning tends to do that to people...

plus the awfully Richter's bad luck!!!!!!! :lol