Howdy, and Question reguarding Abel's Clan-mark

Started by Xiombarg, May 02, 2011, 11:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiombarg

Long time Fan, but new to this forum, I make my appearance :)

Anyone from the Supermegatopia forums (now, sadly deceased) might recognize me from there.

I have a question that perplexes me:
Before I ask, please know that I did try to search for the info, and performed a cursory perusal of the topics for it. Alas, no results.

My question is this: What clan is Abel in, and who is his clan leader? I have seen his Mark, but it does not match any of the clan symbols of the leaders listed in Minks' report. Since Mink and Abel are (sort of) friends, I would like to believe he'd have included Abel's clan in there.

If there's an existing thread, Please feel free to reference me to it!

I have other questions, but shall save them for later.

Peace, all!

~Xiombarg

Infranscia

Not all clans have live-and-well Tri-wings.  Abel's clan was a powerful clan named Siar.  However, she fell during the Dragon-Cubi wars, before Abel was born, and nearly all of her clan was taken with her.  According to the story, there's a good chance that Abel is currently the only member of the 'clan' left, but if he isn't... well, it's a tiny clan.
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

Xiombarg

I had this feeling that was the type of story involved here.

Thanks for the Informative and Timely reply :)
Shame stuff like this doesn't have its own place in the Forums here. Or maybe I'm missing it.
Wouldn't be the First time something obvious slipped by.

Well, back to lurking for me for a while...

~Xio

llearch n'n'daCorna

There is a wiki, I believe the information you're after might be in a usable format there.

If not, you're welcome to create such a page and mark it as "citation needed" or some such ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

First off; "hello"

Second; I am staggered to understand how you missed Abel's Story, apart from staying away from the higher rating.

Third; clearly from reading the wiku-page, it is in some serious need of updating! O.O
Yes, I'm too lazy to do it... But Maybe later anyway... Or I'll just post something to the Info Kiosk to that effect... *goes to do so*
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread