04/11/11 [10-06] Getting advice from Mr. Smooth

Started by joshofspam, April 11, 2011, 04:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

I like how that translates  that just because he has an apartment with Ruby that Max would be the expert on asking about how to go about asking to ask someone to get engaged.

Ruby could be quite different from Melissa. So Max would have to know about Melissa's own likes and dislikes. The question really sounds out of the territory that Max could actually give strait out advice.

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Darc_Sowers

*heh* Yeah, poor Max is so out of his element here. I've had guys ask me a similar question with the excuse of, "well you're a woman so you must know what women want." It's like dude, I don't even know half the time what I want.  :giggle

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darc_Sowers on April 15, 2011, 12:17:17 PM
*heh* Yeah, poor Max is so out of his element here. I've had guys ask me a similar question with the excuse of, "well you're a woman so you must know what women want." It's like dude, I don't even know half the time what I want.  :giggle

Ahah! That explains why it's so darn hard to figure out! No wonder...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darc_Sowers

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 15, 2011, 12:50:06 PM
Ahah! That explains why it's so darn hard to figure out! No wonder...
For the longest time it was chocolate, but then I started to get older and now chocolate and me don't get along too well. So, I'm left wondering if the secret to life and happiness isn't chocolate... then what is it? I don't know! Chocolate, why have you betrayed me?!  :P

Sienna Maiu - M T

Oh chocolate, you fickle mistress...

But fret not Darc! For it is being scientifically proven even as we speak that about 30g of dark chocolate (>70%) per day can have major health benefits without major chocolate-betrayal! Rejoice in this! :D
(unless of course you don't like dark chocolate... then man, you've got a problem.)
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread