Rift Wars?

Started by Castle Pokemetroid, January 05, 2011, 04:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Pokemetroid

You know, this new plot line seemed to show up out of friggen nowhere. I can't remember what the heck they were doing before all this.

Anyways, my question was going to be: What are the other characters doing, and how are they reacting to the disappearance of a couple members of their team?

Also, I thought Evil Darkmoon (or is it mirror Darkmoon?) had died. Did he not die, or is this some other Darkmoon?

Samus seems to talk alot. More so than in the games.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Immediately preceding this, there was the Big Nasty Duel thing between Darkmoon and Raye, which resulted in her dead(er?) and him transformed into a bat, which he can't seem to change back.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Castle Pokemetroid

Ah yes. I remember now. She exploded and stuff.

From there, weren't they trying to make Darkmoon normal, then they were immediately thrown into the rift war after?

Also, the word you wanted to use wasn't dead, but death.

Darkmoon

This picks up immediately after the end of Game III. I can't speak for what the other characters are doing, as they haven't shown up yet. I don't divulge secrets.

Evil Alec died. Evil Darkmoon was still alive. That all happened at the end of Game II. I would recommend, if you're having issues remembering these details, go back through and read the archive again.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Castle Pokemetroid

I would, but I've gone through it several times, just last year.

It'll be like two months before I'd have to go through it again.