Movies in 2011/2012

Started by 127.0.0.2, January 06, 2011, 07:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquirrelWizard

A) Its allude, not elude. Eluding is what you try to do when the banhammer comes.

B) I would suggest reading the rules, but judging by your previous comments you either have and dont care, or dont want to and are trying to get yourself banned. Either way you are trolling.

C) Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, though there might be reprecussions depending on how they vocalize them.

D) I'm now going to find a Vault to hide in from the fallout from the oncoming banhammer.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

VAE

Quote from: Doctor Smoov on February 13, 2011, 08:46:06 PM
Rules are for people who can't think for themselves. I didn't waste my time with that shit.

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

bradypodidae

I think I'll just set back and let the Mods be the Mods as per the rules. Although a good Troll tussle will be entertaining.

*gets the popcorn*

edit: got it  :popcorn
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Darkmoon

Plainly we need to remind everyone what Trolling is, as per the rules: no "following" someone else from thread to thread posting flamebait posts.

This is two posts in one thread. The guy is not a Troll.

Also, everyone needs to stop playing "forum police." Plainly, I saw the posts and didn't think anything of it. If I banned every idiot that posted in this forum... well, it'd be a lot quieter in here.

Hrmmm....
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Keleth

Doooooooooo Eeeeeeeeeeeet.

/Bill Schnieder
Help! I'm gay!

Darkmoon

Plainly I'd have to start with you. ;)

Keleth

I'd gladly be a martyr for this cause!
Help! I'm gay!

Darkmoon

Mao

Either way this goes.. I'm going to be amused.  I *like* it when you hit me with the hammer. ~<3

:popcorn

Brunhidden

Quote from: Doctor Smoov on February 13, 2011, 08:25:08 PM
I just reported you to the mods stupid. I don't appreciate how you elude to the fact that people who enjoy Mr Bieber are stupid. Fuck this, son.

do i get to tell him yet?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Darkmoon

bradypodidae

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 13, 2011, 09:32:38 PM
Quote from: Doctor Smoov on February 13, 2011, 08:25:08 PM
I just reported you to the mods stupid. I don't appreciate how you elude to the fact that people who enjoy Mr Bieber are stupid. Fuck this, son.

do i get to tell him yet?

Please don't, I have lots of popcorn.  :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

VAE

This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

bill

looks like the doctor.... was in

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: bill on February 14, 2011, 01:47:15 AM
looks like the doctor.... was in

Your mom, if his (or her) initial post is to be believed.

However, I suspect that that's unlikely to happen. Darkmoon seems to be having entirely too much fun.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Doctor Smoov

You guys are entirely way too stupid to insult.

First, as the mod has said (yes, I have known the ENTIRE time that Darkmoon is a mod ... which is why it is hysterical to report him to himself) I have done absolutely no trolling.

Here is a protip:

Trolling =/= sarcasm/general douchebaggery.

Lets assume for a moment that my initial post was serious (which I assure you, it was not); you "people" are too obsessed with watching some sort of a fallout between myself and a mod, thinking that I am much to stupid to realize that Darkmoon was a mod. God forbid I have two brain cells and work that out on my own (especially with the clever comments like "do I get to tell him yet") that the lord and master Darkmoon is actually a mod.

I, however, do not enjoy Mrs. Mr. Bieber's so-called (this actually does have a hyphen, Mr. n'n'daCorna ... because we all know how important they are toward your well-being. Oh shit, another hyphen! It must be your birthday!) acting is garbage and her his music is even worse. I was using sarcasm and dark comedy (or black comedy if you want to be a racist about it).

I honestly don't care whether or not you "people" find it funny or not, I am not here for your amusement ... I'm here to entertain myself, and a few other people who are poking around these hallowed halls.

So, enjoy your popcorn ... because I guarantee that I am not going anywhere, for I have not broken a single rule.

Unless there is a rule against being awesome.

(Note: any attempts to try and deflate my ego will result in me laughing at your pathetic existence while I enjoy a glass of Tang with my cats. Tang: It's a kick in a glass!)

Edit: I forgot to mention one thing ... SquirrelWizard, you are correct ... I had a massive brain fart, thank you for correcting me (and you should win the award for best user name) but I assure you that I knew the difference, my cellphone [for whatever reason] does not know the word 'allude' this has been corrected, and hopefully won' happen again. Auto-correct fail.  :B

Darkmoon

Apparently it fails at seeing the word "won'" though. ;)

Doctor Smoov

Quote from: Darkmoon on February 14, 2011, 12:03:44 PM
Apparently it fails at seeing the word "won'" though. ;)

Damn phone!

I'm not even going to correct this.  :batman

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Doctor Smoov on February 14, 2011, 10:48:55 AM
You guys are entirely way too stupid to insult.

First, as the mod has said (yes, I have known the ENTIRE time that Darkmoon is a mod ... which is why it is hysterical to report him to himself) I have done absolutely no trolling.

The? I count at least three or four mods...

I, however, do not enjoy Mrs. Mr. Bieber's so-called (this actually does have a hyphen, Mr. n'n'daCorna ... because we all know how important they are toward your well-being. Oh shit, another hyphen! It must be your birthday!) acting is garbage and her his music is even worse. I was using sarcasm and dark comedy (or black comedy if you want to be a racist about it).

It's awfully polite and welcome of you to identify the hyphens for me, but I assure you I am more than capable of noticing them for myself.

I don't believe it is my birthday today, but your efforts towards that end are appreciated.

I honestly don't care whether or not you "people" find it funny or not, I am not here for your amusement ... I'm here to entertain myself, and a few other people who are poking around these hallowed halls.

... and yet you amuse all with your antics. Funny how that works.

So, enjoy your popcorn ... because I guarantee that I am not going anywhere, for I have not broken a single rule.

Unless there is a rule against being awesome.

I believe the rule you're looking for is number 14.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

dr smoov, i really liked you better when you were posting short-ass posts about your drug habit instead of this dumbass meta shit ya got going on right now

no seriously your shit is painful to read. you are trying way too goddamn hard to impress some people who you will never ever meet. stop it. it's some aspergers-inclined cringy shit. it's undignified.

i mean, you're going to be banned in the near future most likely, do it like a man. i suggest posting goatass, because goatass owns.

Brunhidden

seriously, trying to be king of the short bus or something? making us think you are awesome is like trying to get squirrels to think your nuts are delicious

Doctor Smoov

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 14, 2011, 01:04:13 PM
seriously, trying to be king of the short bus or something? making us think you are awesome is like trying to get squirrels to think your nuts are delicious

My nuts are delicious; and most of you aren't good enough to taste my delicious nuts.

Quote from: bill on February 14, 2011, 12:47:41 PM
dr smoov, i really liked you better when you were posting short-ass posts about your drug habit instead of this dumbass meta shit ya got going on right now

I agree with this 100%; but it is difficult to continue posting about my fake drug habit when there are people on the forum with an ounce of intelligence. I know when I'm beaten, and I got spanked pretty hardcore and called out on my shit. I know when to stop (most of the time), and like I said before ... I know when I'm beaten.

Quote from: bill on February 14, 2011, 12:47:41 PMno seriously your shit is painful to read. you are trying way too goddamn hard to impress some people who you will never ever meet. stop it. it's some aspergers-inclined cringy shit. it's undignified.

No one is forcing you to read what I write; also ... I do not need to impress anyone on this forum. I don't care/need your approval. Also, I have met some of the people on the board before, and a few of them are very close friends to me IRL.

Thank you for diagnosing me with Asperger's, I shall go to a psychaitrist right away! Seriously, thank you. I have long struggled with social interaction. I'm glad you are utilizing your degree diagnosing me on the internet; how much do I owe you?

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 14, 2011, 12:18:14 PM

... and yet you amuse all with your antics. Funny how that works.

I unfortunately see the irony of that as well.

I apologize beforehand if the editing is a little off ... as I have said in other posts, I primarily am posting from my cellphone ... and quoting people is a tad irritating on cellphones.

Edit:
Once more, I swing to the rescue and correct your quoting. You're welcome. ;-]
  -- llearch

VAE

psychiatrist.

Man, you got a shitty phone.
Saphroneth

Doctor Smoov

Quote from: VAE on February 14, 2011, 01:39:46 PM
psychiatrist.

Man, you got a shitty phone.

Shitty phone? That one was honestly a typo.

I mean ...

Yeah... I hate this phone and it making me look like I can't spell!

bill

i am, in fact, forced to read every shitty post anyone makes here since I'm supposed to somehow determine which once are too shitty to actually be made or something. i don't really understand it myself.

this is why i would rather you post pictures of male asses. it'd bring a little ray of sunshine into my shitty life.

Doctor Smoov

I don't understand who is forcing you to do that ...

but I can give you a man ass to enjoy.

(_x_)

Or would you prefer this butt?

(_!_)

I almost put the ascii goatse here ... but thought it would most likely get me the banhammer. So, just imagine it for now.

bill

sorry, man, I just ain't feeling that.

Mao

Hey, at least he tried to fulfill your need for ass.  You could at least show a bit of appreciation.  Jeeze bill.

Brunhidden

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 14, 2011, 02:37:17 PM
Hey, at least he tried to fulfill your need for ass.  You could at least show a bit of appreciation.  Jeeze bill.

i think everyones need for ass has been filled twice over already