04/01/2011 [DMFA# 1184] - There shall be Coffee and Booze

Started by Captain, January 04, 2011, 04:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syriza

If I recall, wasn't Dan going to try experimenting with combining coffee AND wine? You know... before his wings decided to plague him with Pip heads?

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_377.php

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 04, 2011, 06:39:43 AM
Could be bad working in a coffee shop in a creature heavy area, constantly being threatened with torture and soul extraction if they don't make the coffee fast enough.

Depends on how good your coffee is. I can imagine that certain creatures would get quite irritated if other creatures simply murdered their favourite coffee-dealer. Having peope who can melt granite using only their will as regular customers can have some benefits, too. Especially if you live in a creature-heavy area.

OminousShadow

ANyone wanna take any bets on the next comic focusing on Dan and Wildy again?
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Draken

I place my bets on Pyroduck and Alexis, just cause it's so unlikely.  What would be more humorous than for her to cut off at a huge announcement to see them go full-on glurge?  :P
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>