Pokemon >w<

Started by Nikki, August 10, 2006, 11:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kitsune Ascendant

this topic took a turn for the stranger.
I wish pokemon were real. I'd love to have a ninetails irl. I'd probably name her akomachi, and she'd follow me around everwhere and be so awesome. and anyone who dissagreed would get crispified.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Xze would have An Eevee and all of the evolutions, but she'd have her Jolteon out of hi Pokeball and his name would be Nirvana ^^

Rowne

Myself, I wouldn't want a Pokémon.  I would want a gigantic robotic canine along the lines of Treble or perhaps something along the lines of this beautiful example of a mechanical life-form.

KarlOmega1

Like Kitsune, I'd have a Vulpix/Ninetails...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Meh. Jolteon Pwns Ninetails

SPEED BABY, SPEED!!

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 26, 2006, 11:59:00 PM
Meh. Jolteon Pwns Ninetails

SPEED BABY, SPEED!!

but jolteon is all... spikey.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Nikki

which makes him awesome.

Dakata

The banned seizure-episode didn't give me seizures. D: Should I complain?

(I watched it on YouTube.)

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

If I could have a real Pokemon, I would probably have a Clefairy or something.  I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you do to me still hurts me, but I can do it back to you. :twisted

Nikki

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 27, 2006, 01:05:12 AM
If I could have a real Pokemon, I would probably have a Clefairy or something.  I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you do to me still hurts me, but I can do it back to you. :twisted
lol, nice

what about mew?

xHaZxMaTx

Meh, I don't consider Mew to be one of the original 150 Pokemon.

Nikki

Dakata

This is boring. Let's talk about James' man-boobies some more. :B

Nikki

nah. let's talk about peopl being racist towards porygon  :B

xHaZxMaTx

Mew is Pokemon #151 isn't it?

Porygon can't do jack-crap unless it's in cyber-space.  How lame is that?

(Porygon = polygon with Asian accent)

Dakata

Eh. People just wanna blame Porygon because:

1. The episode was pretty much about him.
2. They just CAN'T banninate PIKACHU! D:
3. If they banninated Pikachu, Pokemon would be cancelled.

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Yes, Mew.

Nikki

Mew ^^

:januscat <---looks like espeon

Kio

[crazy-ness]I would want a Togepi, because Togepi is.....FRIKIN AWESOME![/crazy-ness]

Dakata

Togepi's stupid. And so is it's evolved form. Togetic or whatever it's called. D:

Kio

*cries* Togepi is cool!  It's cute and has Metronome!

Dakata

Togepi's fat. D: Just like James' man-boobies.

Rowne

Is it wrong that in reality, I want a Team Rocket outfit more than any particular Pokémon?

Togepi's not so bad.  *Pats Kio.*  There, there.  Everyone has different tastes in what is and isn't cute.

insanekaosx

I'll admit Togepi can be fairly cute, though thats based entirely on how it acts and behaves in the show and movies. In the game, its jsut a little thing.

Metronome is, however, a really cool move.