Pokemon >w<

Started by Nikki, August 10, 2006, 11:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakata

Deoxys is kinda cute. D: Nosepass is...uuggh...UGLEH.

:B Yay. 500th thread view thingie.

Edit: Yes, I said Deoxys is cute. I'm not confused and thinking of Jirachi or anything. :B *Is weird*

Nikki

CHARIZARD, BLAST BURN!!

Charizard: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! *burns Topher*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

topher chee

Nikki

SQUEEEE!!! Psyduck is so CUUUTE!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Nikki

topher chee

Dakata

I'M UGLIER. D:

...And Dragonite's the cutest pokemon. D:

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Vulpix is definately the cuteest Pokemon, EVAR! :O

Rowne

I'm partial to Entei, myself.

You know, Darkmoon's probably going to kill us for polluting the board like this.  Besides, what happened?  Suddenly we were beings of reason and then ... we all got hit with some kind of digital brain virus!  The shady G-Men are experimenting on forumites now?

topher chee

Nikki

yeaaaaaaaaahhhhh..until then:

Real pokes anyone?

topher chee

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Of course, the cutest Pokemon evolves into one of the most bad-ass.

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

I said one of, not the. ;)  And yes, Jolteon is pretty frikin' bad-ass.

topher chee

Nikki

Jolteon is my absolute favorite ^^

these two too

topher chee

xHaZxMaTx

Bah @ new Pokemon.  Original 150 for me. :D

topher chee

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

That's a Raichu? :|  Raichu's don't have tails like that!

Nikki

yeah-huh...can't you tell it?

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki