Vday plans

Started by thegayhare, February 02, 2011, 09:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

V-day comming up
Hello all

well with Vday coming up I've started to get nervous.  It's a a weird thing.  When I don't have a boy friend this day seems to just drive a spike into me.  But on the other hand the last few times I had a boyfriend on V-day, thats the day they chose to dump me... I know it's not going to happen this time I'm sure my foxy is the one but it's still sitting there in the back of my mind.

So do you folks have anything special planned for your special some one?

I'm planning something special
While I technically no longer work for them I still have access to the perks of my old job, one of which is a vday special from M&m for personalized m&ms.  buy 3 bags get one free.  I'm planning on using 2 pics

and I can then do 2 message ones Probably along the lines of Bunny Luvs Foxy

what do you think?

Brunhidden

this is going to be severely complicated for me

considering my wife and i live in diffrent houses, while we still care about each other to an extent. also being pisspoor does not help considering that unemployment stopped paying me because apperantly they had the wrong information about my last employer and thus stopped paying me, and were paying me half what i was supposed to get, thus for about three months i had only two dollars in the bank

thus i have to find something that costs almost nothing and is suitable for someone you are at odds with that is also family friendly...

i believe i saw a card that said 'the entirety of my feelings for you can be summed up in a tiny card written by someone else'
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Kenji

I should hit the bars and try to find one.
A Valentine's Day for the storybooks. :D