20/12/2010 [DMFA# 1179] - Happy happy....sad sad?

Started by Draken, December 21, 2010, 02:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That_wolf

Quote from: Ryy Lazurus on December 23, 2010, 12:23:09 PM
Don't you think that Abel would consider that Devin, had he not been killed on that lovely sunny day, would have been long dead anyway?
At least his former foe seems content and happy(ish?)

All though, I think Abel is nano seconds away from a major rant in Lorenda's general direction.

Well, if Devin had died naturally, Abel would think 'Oh, Devin is alive again. hope he's not back to hating me.' However, the last time Abel saw Devin, he had just inadvertently killed him(The appearance of Abel's headwings caused him to stand up and get shot.)
Abel needs a hug...

Unsilenced

"HOW GREAT TO SEE YOU! ... And how terrible that you're here..." -Marge Simpson (Paraphrased somewhat, too lazy too look up exact line.)

Quote from: Draken on December 23, 2010, 06:01:35 PM
Dude, Abel is nanoseconds away from a rant with anybody.  He's constantly as agitated as a snow leopard in an automated-rocking-chair museum with glass rubbing on glass in the background with two high pitched toddlers playing with stretched cellophane as backup.  And that's on a good day :P

He's going to go postal someday, I swear. :V

Also: +10 analogy =p
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

Anker Steadfast

Wait, wait ... does Abel get +10 to his skill of making analogies, or does the analogy of Abel get +10 to it's awesomeness ?

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Unsilenced

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on December 25, 2010, 02:36:39 PM
Wait, wait ... does Abel get +10 to his skill of making analogies, or does the analogy of Abel get +10 to it's awesomeness ?

I do not know, but that analogy was one of +10 something.
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"