Completely Unrelated Cast - 2010-12-24

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, December 18, 2010, 03:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

So, those of you watching missed, mostly, the 17th, which had Lily setting fuses and blowing up Sledge's Mine, then running around and parking her car in the wrong place and freeing Lucky (it's much easier when you can drive over the bad guys, even though they're in an area you shouldn't be able to get the car into. And you can't get the car out again, sadly...); then setting switches and turning on the travel network, driving over those scythid crawlers (although there's more of that to come), committing vehicular genocide with bandits, turning off valves, blowing up Mad Mel's patrols left, right, and center, seeing how far we could blow the bandits when we dropped rockets into their laps, picking up the revolver scavenger hunt, and generally causing havoc in all directions.

Compared to that, the plan for next week is going to be challenging.

Lily will be slapping Skagzilla to death.

I am open to bets on how many deaths it'll take. Lilys', not Skagzillas'. I'm also open to taking bets on how long it will take.

... I'm not being a bookkeeper on this, though, as I have a vested interest, and it wouldn't be fair. I will say that I'll be doing my best to survive and succeed, though. And... Lily will be running away. A lot. *cough*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Inumo

llearch n'n'daCorna

Rightio. Starting up in a few minutes.

Come party and laugh at me. http://www.justin.tv/llearch/

llearch n'n'daCorna

For those keeping count, there were zero deaths slapping Skagzilla to death, but after an hour, he was at full health. So, taking the requests of the watchers into account, I shotgunned him down and then slapped him the last little bit.

As a result, I had some time to go hang about with Mad Mel for a while (two deaths, I think) and scoot around the racetrack (no achievement, but hey) before giving up for the night.

But we did have fun.

In other news, I'm about to go poke about in Borderlands some more. Feel free to drop by and laugh - I'm taking votes on who wants me to slap things more, and who wants me to go sniping, so they can laugh at how poor my snipe skills are...

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

llearch n'n'daCorna

Poor sniping. Some fun parts, but mostly poor quality.

I hope everyone had fun, though.

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC