12/12/2010 [Last Res0rt #209] Beefcake and arrogant A.I..

Started by joshofspam, December 12, 2010, 09:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

It would seem that Ace and his lieutenant have just proved why it was Whitenoise that got the head honcho position. My word what ever was that A.I. going to do with them that required them taking of their clothes? All I can think is either a dip in the pool or that this is one very strange construct.

Though this A.I. sure can talk the talk. But can she walk the walk? Here's hoping that its nothing but talk, though if it has toning talk may be all it needs.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Inumo

If it's an AI, I doubt it can reproduce the Toning like the Celestes did. So, my guess is that she's probably the head of the group with some very powerful underlings.

Also, the clothes-taking-off thing was probably to make them appear more vulnerable or weak, like viewing a baby or small child that hasn't learned to wear clothes all the time.

Jigsaw Forte

It's just an easy way to verify certain folks are unarmed.

Same reason Veled had Jigsaw wearing next to nothing when she decided to have a chat earlier.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I was going to point out that removing the clothing also removes much of the armour... with the resultant helplessness more or less obvious...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 12, 2010, 02:12:17 PM
I was going to point out that removing the clothing also removes much of the armour... with the resultant helplessness more or less obvious...

It also probably raises ratings in this case too. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.