11/16/2010 [DMFA #1167] - Now I have to lose a dress size to fit in that again

Started by James StarRunner, November 16, 2010, 03:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcblade

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on November 16, 2010, 05:28:47 PM
No Comment.

Gotta ask: why post then? 

Ouch, chest waxing.  I wanna see.  >:D

Aw, Amber...  Well, the musculature may get hidden under the robe again, but I appreciated it while it lasted!  And it's not like it's completely wasted- all that practice will make things easier when drawing other muscle-y characters.  Like DP. 

Also, wow, ten years.  Y'know a comic's good when it lasts that long and keeps dedicated fans along for the ride. 

James StarRunner

Great... It's not enough that I scream and make funny noises as Dan's VA. Now people have to see me being punished. :<

Curse you Amber! Now you've really built up my wife's enthusiasm for this painful plot! D:

Attic Rat

Quote from: James StarRunner on November 16, 2010, 06:21:27 PM
Great... It's not enough that I scream and make funny noises as Dan's VA. Now people have to see me being punished. :<

Curse you Amber! Now you've really built up my wife's enthusiasm for this painful plot! D:

Look on the bright side. If they ever need a VA for Dan being horribly tortured, the audio will already be available.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

RandomMetaphysics

Quote from: Attic Rat on November 16, 2010, 08:00:26 PM

Look on the bright side. If they ever need a VA for Dan being horribly tortured, the audio will already be available.

That's one heck of a silver lining there :U

Naldru

Wildy is obviously following the advice of President Theodore Roosevelt:  talk softly and carry a big stick.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Corgatha Taldorthar

I think she's more in line with the advice of Yosemitie Sam, to "Speak loudly and carry a bigger stick"
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Shachza

Wasn't his motto actually "Shoot that blasted varmint!"??

Y'know, that still works pretty well for Wildy.  Lighting Dan on fire from a distance a la "Zebra Girl" is pretty much "shooting" in my book.
            <-- #1 that is!

llearch n'n'daCorna

There's an easy solution, really. Don't get a 6-pack. Relatively easy to do, too - a 6-pack requires a significant long-term effort...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MT Hazard

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Ghostwish

Quote from: yakanaj on November 16, 2010, 04:48:11 PM
Don't worry guys, I will record the whooooole thing for you all to watch. That is the privilege of being the MRS. StarRunner.
(Insert evil grin here)

:mwaha

James is now whimpering in the corner.

*starts prepping the popcorn*  >:]

ChaosMageX

It could be worse, James.  Your wife could chain your arms to the walls, cuff your ankles, and use small, scalding hot wax patches to shave your chest bit by bit. :mwaha

Icon by Sunblink

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

James StarRunner

Quote from: ChaosMageX on November 17, 2010, 11:43:48 AMIt could be worse, James.  Your wife could chain your arms to the walls, cuff your ankles, and use small, scalding hot wax patches to shave your chest bit by bit. :mwaha
Seriously... no suggestions. Besides the scalding wax, she wouldn't be above doing it.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 17, 2010, 05:21:43 AMThere's an easy solution, really. Don't get a 6-pack. Relatively easy to do, too - a 6-pack requires a significant long-term effort...
...It's a complicated agreement. I'm really trying hard to get back in shape after losing everything to the Crohn's.

Infranscia

Yay!  The Wildy staff returns!  Is that a new red feather I see?  It seems a bit dark to be Azlan's.

Anyway, whether or not it's aimed at Dan, I want to see some actual Wildy magic sometime.  :mowsmile
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: James StarRunner on November 17, 2010, 03:09:01 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 17, 2010, 05:21:43 AMThere's an easy solution, really. Don't get a 6-pack. Relatively easy to do, too - a 6-pack requires a significant long-term effort...
...It's a complicated agreement. I'm really trying hard to get back in shape after losing everything to the Crohn's.

Ah. Whereas I'm just slacking off all over. ;-]

lilpuppy23

Quote from: Infranscia on November 17, 2010, 03:17:49 PM
Yay!  The Wildy staff returns!  Is that a new red feather I see?  It seems a bit dark to be Azlan's.

Say... that reminds me...

Whatever did happen to Azlan? don't remember seeing him since #609  :<

Madd the Sane

Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Corgatha Taldorthar

So this is why Dan has been looking surprised and cringing so often........ Now it all makes sense.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.