[Video] 30 sec Ant Bumper

Started by Castle Pokemetroid, October 05, 2010, 08:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Pokemetroid

I got a video camera, so I made this.

It's a 30 sec ant bumper. I tried to make it fit the flow of the music, but I'm not sure how well I did.

Total, the footage was about 30 minutes, but I managed to condense it to 30 seconds. I got pretty nice close ups, and all the shots are stable. There's no jump cuts, or anything else like that.

I think I did pretty well.

WhiteFox

This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: WhiteFox on October 05, 2010, 11:13:44 PM
Queary: What's an Ant Bumper?

A bumper is a term for a 30 second interval between broadcasts of some sort. An ant bumper is a bumper about ants.

For example, my school has a "morning broadcast". Inbetween the time where the students talk about current events and the time that teachers talk about maintence checks and lessons, there is a time interval inbetween the two for the transition from one broadcast to another. Hence, bumper.

In an actual TV broadcast, for example, is adult swim. You know those black screens with white text they have? Those are bumpers, from broadcast, to commertial and vice versa.

Another example of a bumper is on a station called "boomerang", where they have the toys moving for 30 seconds, then the logo shows up. That is also a bumper.

There are many more examples, but I think you get the idea.