Re: Bringing up a Q that was prolly answered in the last forum...

Started by HEX the Dark, October 04, 2010, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HEX the Dark

Muahahaha...

While I really agree with Talvin and Matt and Darc, that it is of no importance for the story, this is the best opportunity to let the weapon-expert hang out. And after all... if you can't ask the questions here, for what do we have a forum then?

So, a little comparison. Speed of sound in air is around 343m/s. The H&K P8, the standart pistol for the german army, has a bullet speed when leaving hte muzzle of around 320 m/s.
Ruby's gun is an old fashioned revolver of a police-like force. The math should be easy.

And I think being shot would be way to... trivial to kill Cedric like this.

Darc_Sowers

You want respect as a gun expert, Hex? Then please respect my knowledge of comic creation. If you have a question about something involved with making the comic in the future, please ask a question in a polite manner. No more, 'I don't like this so it's wrong' business. Sound fair?

Who knows, maybe we'll both learn something.

HEX the Dark

I'm perfctly fine with every aspect of the comic and how you do it, and belive me, you have my highest respect for doing it the way you do. I would never arrogate myself telling you how to run your comic or change something just because I don't like something.

Darkmoon

Amazingly, you say that now, and yet you came across as a flaming douchebag. As Darcy said, watch your tone in the future.

And yes, that is a warning.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...