Name one object belonging to you you wouldn't mind a Warp-Aci eating.

Started by Wallaby Warrior, October 03, 2010, 03:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunblink

The family of daddy long legs that moved into my closet and is preventing me from taking an actual inventory of the stuff I'd like to get rid of, FFFFFFFFFFFF.

VAE

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on October 11, 2010, 04:36:33 PM
The family of daddy long legs that moved into my closet and is preventing me from taking an actual inventory of the stuff I'd like to get rid of, FFFFFFFFFFFF.

You hate spiders too?
One of the reasons why i like cats so much... one finds only disembodied legs from various type of spiders lying around the house.

back to the topic... i guess the empty coke cans and other mess on my floor... and perhaps the germs who made their new home in my breathing tract!
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Attic Rat

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on October 11, 2010, 07:45:17 AM
Quote from: Attic Rat on October 10, 2010, 11:33:45 PM
An HP 5246L "lab-quality" frequency counter with a nixie-tube readout and 3 GHz downconverter. Why? Just to confuse whoever stumbles across it on that island.

I raise you a Fujikura Arc Fusion Splicer ... which, coincidentally, i *do* know how to use. 

Said fusion splicer.

Alternatively, we could go with an Optical Time Domain Reflectometer.

Yeah, I have been working on fiber optics.

:D

Impressive! Nothing says "Painstaking, tedious, have-to-get-it-right" like fiber optic cabling.
On the other hand... I actually OWN the frequency counter. You can't feed the Warp Aci stuff you don't own. It says so right at the top of the thread. Too bad... It'd be a fun way to deliver the USS Constitution to that island, while giving the Warp Aci and real workout it won't soon forget.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Attic Rat on October 11, 2010, 08:23:41 PMImpressive! Nothing says "Painstaking, tedious, have-to-get-it-right" like fiber optic cabling.

Yeah, we had a guy in our group that kept making a hash of things and he couldn't figure out why.
Turned out it was because he was a smoker.

How many mechanical things out there can be defeated by smoke ?

And then offcourse there's the name of it, an Arc Fusion Splicer !!
It sounds like it's nuclear powered or something !
That and it looks like the insides of RoboCop.

:D

Quote from: Attic Rat on October 11, 2010, 08:23:41 PMOn the other hand... I actually OWN the frequency counter. You can't feed the Warp Aci stuff you don't own. It says so right at the top of the thread.

Oh damn, I had forgotten about that.

Quote from: Attic Rat on October 11, 2010, 08:23:41 PMToo bad... It'd be a fun way to deliver the USS Constitution to that island, while giving the Warp Aci and real workout it won't soon forget.

Or a lawyer perhaps ?
Or some of the old ustbuckets of cars out there on the roads ?

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

SilentSoror

oh yeah I guess I could let my Warp Aci eat Mao, even if it would be awesome.

I would feed the Warp Aci the evidence

Maybe I could slip Mao into an Enigma Hole.

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

iceick

My VCR that eats every tape put into it. :kruger

On a side note, I would love to watch it eat all those over-paid politicians. :mwaha