9/19/2010 [Last Resort #197] Her being there was a Gamble.

Started by joshofspam, September 19, 2010, 04:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

The great race to save Cypress from her fate.

Will She be taking a glimmer dip, taken as a hostage, or be one of the many people of cannon fodder that the unaffected have to mow through to save the day?

This show is so awesome. After all, some shows have audience participation. But where will you see true hostess participation?

If this show has gambling involved in life expectancy I wonder if Cypress from this moment further will be something to gamble on?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Anodyne

From the sounds of it, whoever's doing the tone-spamming is trying to get everyone not on their side off the ship - in the fastest manner possible. Cypress did say that she wants to go for a walk, after all...and then asked her bodyguards to drop the shields that keep her from being able to walk out into the black.

That being so, I doubt she's going to be any of the above. It's possible that she'll be toned into fighting the Executioners and their crews - but that won't mean that they'll kill her. Injure her, perhaps, but they've been ordered to keep her from getting killed; failing to carry out that order would probably end with all of them being killed after this is over - or worse. It doesn't seem like her father would take her death very well.