JAVGW - Play it War!(tm) Voting!

Started by Balade, September 12, 2010, 11:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which game do YOU want to see played on the Play it War!(tm)?

Fatal Frame
8 (27.6%)
Obscure: The Aftermath (local co-op)
0 (0%)
Alan Wake
0 (0%)
Deadly Premonitions
1 (3.4%)
Haunting Ground
0 (0%)
Ratchet & Clank (series)
5 (17.2%)
Sly Cooper (series)
11 (37.9%)
Final Fantasy X & X2
1 (3.4%)
Metroid Prime (series)
1 (3.4%)
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: September 19, 2010, 11:42:45 AM

Balade

Well it's that time of year again! :zombiekun2

The time of year where we attempt to raise money to pay for much needed equipment, upgrades, games, and fast food so we can continue to torture you and ourselves every sunday with games of varying quality and playing of varying quality as well!

Alright so we're beginning the first voting phase of the play it war, unfortunately since i've been having all kinds of computer problems I was not able to drag this out over a couple of voting cycles or do much else to garner more attention and nominations, So i've just gone ahead and thrown in some nominations myself to sort of balance the possibilities for non-horror fun.

As an added incentive thrown on by my wife kev, If we can double the amount we made last year she has volunteered to play whatever game wins the Play it War (tm). Last year the overall total came up to $569 with 1707 minutes in bonus play and DoA Xtreme 2 winning with a total of 880 minutes. As mentioned this year if we can double the overall total my wife will play whatever game wins, that means the winning game could earn well over 24 hours of playing!

So hurry up and get your votes in! voting ends next sunday (7 days) and from there the main voting/donating phase begins with the top 2 winners ending on Sunday october 3rd, just in time to start off the month!

Random DETAILS:
All donations will be put into the webcast coffers to help the casters pick up games over the year as well as help cover costs for equipment as the needs arise, should voting yield 2 2nd place winners the winner will be decided via coin flip, Should either caster need a breather the other will help out a bit. More specific details will be posted on the www.javgw.com blog site

Balade

Disregard this disregard! Vote now!

Balades_Wife

Looks like Sly might actually win this year! 8D
Cos like, last year I don't recall it getting much attention at all...
~K. *: )

Psytrin

Mao

*contemplates rigging it so that Fatal Frame wins*

Seriously?  For a an october game I think Fatal Frame would be the best.  Horror game in the month that holds Halloween?  Perfect. :D

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Balade

Alright! So we have our winnars! Fatal Frame vs Sly Cooper!  Keep an eye on www.javgw.com for more information and let's have a good clean war!