[Art] Alteisentiers collection of crazy.

Started by Alteisentier, August 17, 2010, 10:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keleth

His designs are gonna be cooler than Michael Bay's.

I still can't unsee that whore bot (?) from the second transformers flick. :b
Help! I'm gay!

Alteisentier

*WARNING: MAY BE BRUTALLY HONEST TO THE POINT OF INSULTING YOUR FACE; MOTHER; AND POSSIBLY YOUR DOG. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FURTHER DOSES IF REDUCED TO A BLUBBERING PILE OF TEARS*

Mao

But no battered and bloody Vriska at her feet.

Arroyo Milori

Alteisentier

*WARNING: MAY BE BRUTALLY HONEST TO THE POINT OF INSULTING YOUR FACE; MOTHER; AND POSSIBLY YOUR DOG. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FURTHER DOSES IF REDUCED TO A BLUBBERING PILE OF TEARS*

Alteisentier

llearch n'n'daCorna

I like the third one - the look on her face, for example, and the chain, and the markings on her cheek. The little details.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alteisentier

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh158/Alteisentier/alt.jpg?t=1284856456 (nsfw) robots, and tits. And tits and robots yeah.

On a second thought, I may as well link my FA here too. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/whitedragon/

It's obviously nsfw though.

Alteisentier

llearch n'n'daCorna

I have to admit, if you had, he would have looked a little strange. ;-]

Alteisentier

Mao

llearch n'n'daCorna

Extremely so.

Although, as commented there, her left hand is a bit odd.

Alteisentier

Mao

WhiteFox

The nurses lowered arm looks uncomfortable: Wrists usually don't yaw unless they have to, and the shoulder and elbow seem stiff.

The variation in line weight keeps the pic from looking overdrawn. Very nice.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Alteisentier

bradypodidae

Incredible detail! Overall a very nice piece of art! How long did it take you to complete this?
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Alteisentier

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on October 05, 2010, 11:19:30 AM
Incredible detail! Overall a very nice piece of art! How long did it take you to complete this?

Oh, hm. Not exactly sure. It took me a quite a while longer because of all the extra line work. maybe about 6ish hours.