Star Wreck'd (OOC) ["M"] (Back, but still Open.)

Started by Drayco84, August 09, 2010, 08:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquirrelWizard

blah sorry just havent felt very imaginative today. I've mostly been reading crap and preparing for orientation tomarrow.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Azlan

You all need more responsibilities in life, then posting would be more leisurely.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Inumo

Posted to get the ball rolling again. Found a way to make Snivers not-there.

That_wolf

...No one has any ideas, it looks like. I have no ideas for RP eather, sorry.
Abel needs a hug...

Drayco84

In case anyone is wondering how big that thing is... You see that black shadow behind the front turret? That's my PC's mouse.

Draken

Wowww....that blows just about everything I ever made with legos out of the water...

On that note, now I must think about how my char is going to react to all this.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

That_wolf

You built.... THAT! just to tease us? You're evil.Also, I can't see the mouse.
Abel needs a hug...

Drayco84

Quote from: That_wolf on August 11, 2010, 11:09:55 PM
You built.... THAT! just to tease us? You're evil.Also, I can't see the mouse.
Actually, no. I've had constructed for a while now. (You can't see it due to the distance from the webcam, but I couldn't blow off all the dust that it has accumulated.) I still need some more pieces to truly finish it, but obviously, it still looks pretty damn impressive.

However, I did take a picture of it and host it online JUST to tease you. ^_^

Mouse is in front of my router. (The white thing with the antenna in the background.)

That_wolf

Remeber how I said 'Ooh, shiny,' to baby blue? I take it back. Also, I hope people start posting again, nothing has happened today.
Abel needs a hug...

Inumo

Posted. Sorry, bub, you got hit with Jason's full weight and then some. :P

That_wolf

Though I did get to say other doctor. SOMEONE in Dr. Who/talking about Dr. who, had to've said that.
Abel needs a hug...

Drayco84

Inumo! NO exploring!

Trust me on this one...

Inumo

Come now, the med-bay can't be that hard to find... >.> <.<

At most, he'll just set off some gadget that makes a lot of sparks.

Drayco84

Nooooooo... The ship is going to take off soon...

And nobody's going to like the way it does it, either...

EDIT: Well, I don't really mind giving this away...
Anybody remember the "Ludicrous Speed" thing in Spaceballs?
Think about that...

Inumo

See, that's actually a reason for me to keep this guy standing then. Don't worry, I'll make sure he's in a door frame by that time (that or up against a wall).

AmberCross

Quote from: Drayco84 on August 11, 2010, 11:04:50 PM
In case anyone is wondering how big that thing is... You see that black shadow behind the front turret? That's my PC's mouse.
I couldn't find the mouse either. I just went for scale off what I'm pretty sure is your phone visible to the right of the picture. Either way, it's freaking huge and there is SO much hate right now >.<

I am consolidating myself with the fact that I like the color blue, our ship is probably cooler, definitely more expensive, and also the fact that the other ship probably isn't nearly as maneuverable as ours. Judging from the basis of this RP, our ship is actually far cooler than the other one (though also far more likely to blow up) even though it's a lot smaller and less impressive looking.

EDIT: Okay, I've had my character wander off because that way you can have more fun with him. It occurs to me however, that this is the perfect opportunity for him to fall into a cyro chamber and go inactive for the next week until he's rescued or something malfunctions.

Drayco84

Then I probably shouldn't mention this...

I probably played way too much Skies of Arcadia Legends when I thought that up... (Yes, that's a freaking super-cannon.) If you don't see it, look down, close to the PC case. (Yes, that's a PC case it's sitting on.)

EDIT: Or this now that I think about it...

AmberCross

Okay, your use of the Dreadnaut cannon ups that other ship several points of sheer awesome by merit of assosiation with Skies of Arcadia Legends. However I think I will stick to my original opinion that our ship is cooler. It's the only logical conclusion for how all that money could have possibly been spent. This is a point where I will not be heeding the logic of others because I am what you would call in denial.

Drayco84

*Sigh.*

In case certain people really MUST know, the med bay is on the bottom level. Everybody has obviously been dumped onto the top level.

The Bridge, Reactor/Shield Generators, and Communications are on the Top level. The Mid level (Where the wings are attached.) Holds Maintenance, Captain's Quarters, and the entrance to the Escape Unit. The Bottom level (Which you can't see due to my crappy camera angle.) Holds Crew Quarters, Messhall, Med Bay, Engineering, Science Lab, Weapons, Cargo Bays, and whatever else isn't jumping out of my head right now.

HOWEVER... I've already literally dumped everyone into the ship, and the place is filled with technology and equipment that "sounded like a good idea at the time". Hell, I even took a few pictures of my favorite creation and hosted them online JUST FOR the purpose of disappointing everyone. Don't blame me if you stick your head into some mysterious hole in the wall, then it grabs you. (A la Stargate SG-1. Except said hole won't contain knowledge of ancient technology...)

The GOOD news is that nothing will kill you. The BAD news is that you may WISH it had.... Mweheheheheheheheheh...

That_wolf

Are we allowed to RP like this thing if as large as say... Hogwarts(Harry Potter school, spelling issue probible.)
Abel needs a hug...

Inumo

Quote from: That_wolf on August 12, 2010, 03:48:47 PM
Are we allowed to RP like this thing if as large as say... Hogwarts(Harry Potter school, spelling issue probible.)

I don't follow. Are you asking Drayco how big the ship is?

Drayco84

Quote from: That_wolf on August 12, 2010, 03:48:47 PM
Oh no. Hell no.

Think of it as more of a decent-sized house with a few add-ons. and a total of three floors.

SquirrelWizard

considering the science lab is not running at the moment, and Seras hasn't started fiddling with Q-mass fields, micro black holes, or rift technology; the ship has a very finite amount of space that adheres to the designs of the schematics.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Draken

From here on out, unless "something" happens, my character cannot speak direct english.  Everything else is fair game, and can even switch midsentence.  And it will happen more often when under stress.   :mwaha

And to any that thought my character was too innocent?  Well, I have my reasons.  And just keep that glowy girl and Tamaranian following habits in mind.   >:3
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

AmberCross

Wait, when you say 'anything else is fair game'... do you mean he could accurately speak some other language? What about sign language? Charades?

Anyway Squirrel, my character may be engineer now, but he's not exactly going to be light on the science and physics breaking either. Especially considering how I've already decided his species has a knack for dimensional crap to explain what are going to end up as his pockets of practical infinity. That is to say, he can't fit EVERYthing in there, but he can fit ANYthing and can generally pull anything out. It of course gets cluttered and confusing and hard to keep things apart at a certain point which is why he doesn't keep his luggage in there. Also his luggage wouldn't fit through the pockets. He can fit a hundred miles of extension chord in there, but not a basketball ^.^ Gonna see just how much humor this can lead to...

This gratuitous and long winded explanation brought to you by AmberCross!

Draken

I mean /everything/ is fair game.  Even languages that don't exist.  Just remember:  The english language for my character follows the rule of funny.  It will not happen except when it absolutely must not :P
Go get'em, Jy!

That_wolf

I'd love to post, but currently, ash is hobbling around, following Jason, looking for the med lab. Do you think I should just have Jason/Ash go to the med lab, or wait till Inumo gets on?
Abel needs a hug...

Drayco84

If I were you, I'd wait until the GM makes his post.

A "hilariously unfortunate" accident may occur otherwise...

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

Drayco84

Shachaza, think about it... where would YOU send something you wouldn't want anyone to try to go looking for?