Star Wreck'd (OOC) ["M"] (Back, but still Open.)

Started by Drayco84, August 09, 2010, 08:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAE

Schachza, an interesting idea i had.
See, shadows due to the fact they partially exist in hyperspace, can phase limited distances and be invisible, much like the rock.... it would be fun if  the two collided at some point - suddenly there is a crash and to everyone's amazement a rock and a bumped up insectoid appear out of nowhere
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

AmberCross

Yes, that rock is amazing epic. Anyway, suggestions for what I should do about the Seras/Chris mixup? I could continue pretending to be Seras to see where that goes, switch back to being Chris and deny anything happened (and have the edits to the clipboard be on a timer or switch them back somehow), or even go with a new name entirely. Don't worry though, this isn't the only trick in my hat ^.^

Also, does anyone have a problem with Chris knowing who everyone is (and a little bit about them) due to having read the clipboard?

Drayco84

Eh... Not really.

And you prolly outta just switch back to being Chris and deny everything.

SquirrelWizard

Quote from: Drayco84 on August 10, 2010, 09:00:55 PM
Eh... Not really.

And you prolly outta just switch back to being Chris and deny everything.

thats probably the healthier option.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

AmberCross

Quote from: SquirrelWizard on August 10, 2010, 09:07:29 PM
thats probably the healthier option.
Except this is Star Wrecked. We don't DO 'healthy' XD But yes, I think I'll switch back. It's easier to keep track of past events than ongoing things. I have a vague feeling that there's going to be enough chaos without this to keep track of also. Too much chaos and things dissolve into nonsense of the not wonderful kind...

Draken

Who all is in the Briefing room right now?  Not that my character will really notice anyone, but it's either "person" "people" or "empty" >.>
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

That_wolf

I think Ash is in there. Yeah, let's just say he is.
Abel needs a hug...

That_wolf

Wait, Draken, does GD look like a robotic snake, or what?
Abel needs a hug...

Draken

Nagas are basically snake merpeople.  That is, man top, snake bottom.  Think Yuan-Ti from Goblins.

as a Cobra-Naga, he looks very snake-like, but with a relatively human-esque top-half.  The "hood" should look a lot like how the cobra-taur's hood does (Like matilda's)
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

AmberCross

Dang, how is it that I always manage to post AFTER whoever I'm involving in the text has already managed to make the situation I carefully set up completely moot? And if Ash is there, then my character didn't notice him because of the distracting rock. It was very distracting.

That_wolf

So, wait, is he a snake on top of a man, a man on top of a snake, or... what? also, does he have legs, does he slither like a snake, and what does his head look like?

PS,rocks are very destracting. Also I never made it clear where Ash was draged to, untill the ooc post,it's ok, AC.
Abel needs a hug...

Draken

Ok.

Top half is snake like.  He slithers, no legs.  If I put walk, it's a force of habit, and will change.

Top half is human like, but with a cobra's "hood".  It does not retract like a cobra's though.

Face is relatively human, but no hair. 

Overall, he looks "androidish".  Think Eve from Applegeeks.

Also, AC, sent you a PM.  Check out :P
Go get'em, Jy!

That_wolf

Ok, so it's basically a snake, with a guys head with a cobra hood, and probably arms, got it.
Abel needs a hug...

Draken

Definitely Arms.  He has connector-point fingertips, afterall.
Go get'em, Jy!

That_wolf

Hope you don't mind Ash hating your Char at first. He and I share a fear of snakes. I'm not making up my fear of snakes(nor exaggerating how much I fear them.)
Abel needs a hug...

Draken

Hey, no problem.  I had no doubt someone would end up fearing the poor bot.

But I warn you.  My char will now be calling yours "Asssss-shit!" for the longest while.  Until it's finally cleared up later that is.
Go get'em, Jy!

Drayco84

Hey, I just realized something... There's 10 players, and I have a... 12-sided die... Hmmm... Eh, it'll still work...

Alright, how this is going to work out is that I'm going to roll a number, and that player gets a "random" disaster. Today's lucky winner was logged into Baschat the same time I was, and didn't pick a number in time. Now, to further things along in the plot...

That_wolf

At draken: That's awsome, Ash'll love it.
At Drayco: What?
Abel needs a hug...

Drayco84

Draken

OOH!

Have 1 and 12 be "all hit" disasters.

Or, have one or the other be a "delight" for all?

Also:  I thought everyone knew what a Tamaranian was.  *sigh*  I was meaning beings like Starfire from Teen Titans, either comics or show.  Hrm.
Go get'em, Jy!

That_wolf

Quote from: Drayco84 on August 10, 2010, 10:15:11 PM
Quote from: That_wolf on August 10, 2010, 10:14:10 PM
At Drayco: What?
You'll see... Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
...O...Kay...
Also, does anyone mind if my rp posts sometimes tend to be short?
Abel needs a hug...

Drayco84

Quote from: Draken on August 10, 2010, 10:16:42 PM
Also:  I thought everyone knew what a Tamaranian was.  *sigh*  I was meaning beings like Starfire from Teen Titans, either comics or show.  Hrm.
Oh, so THAT'S where I heard that from! It sounded familiar but I just couldn't place it...

That_wolf

oooh! I was thinking Tasmanian, like from Loonytoons. That makes more sense
Abel needs a hug...

Draken

Yeaaaah.  Until AC returns, I'm gonna say she's not a hedgehog :P

But I will let the "over done" colors comment be, cause, let's face it:  It's true.
Go get'em, Jy!

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

AmberCross

Sorry, back now. Yeah... I probably should have realized the hedgehog thing... But I didn't watch enough Teen Titans to recognize the name. I also figured Tasmanian which would to my character be 'one of those earth species'. Shall I edit that or leave it be?

Draken

Go get'em, Jy!

Shachza

Well, I guess nothing from the first several conflicting posts about rock are going to be edited, so I'll just have to go with it.  Rock will be on the overturned chair.

Just remember that rock is large and very heavy!
            <-- #1 that is!

AmberCross

Blarg, hate going back and editing stuff. At least there's only a page of stuff so far...

Draken

Ach.  Sorry, Shachza.  I promise to be more attentive to all posts herewithin.
Go get'em, Jy!