How's the weather been?

Started by bill, August 03, 2006, 03:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilary

I'm keeping my shirt on, thanks. Though I am watching Sleepy Hollow, starring Johnny Depp...
No. Shirt stays on.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rowne

I can't say that I don't agree with that sentiment.

Anyway, it seems like the heat has switched itself for humidity now.  Should I ever gain the ability, I'm definitely going back in time with a mind-control device to eradicate cars, large factories and cities with buildings taller than three floors.  We will have a clean Earth and Britain will be rainy again, dammit!

In fact, I was so killed by the humidity earlier that the most my brain could manage was plinking away at Electroplankton and that makes me a sad Rowne.

insanekaosx

Quote from: Miaka on August 05, 2006, 01:35:45 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on August 05, 2006, 01:33:27 PM
Boston, right? Is it true that they teach you how to tailgate in Driver's School?  :P

wouldn't know. I do, however, know that they tell you to break the speed limit.  ;)

ITs true! Though they don't teach us to tailgate. They tell us not to, but aren't very forceful about that part.

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 05, 2006, 01:40:31 PM
Driving school isn't as fun as it sounds. Boring as hell. Make sure to enjoy and abuse our no-sales-tax laws.  :P
OH god is it boring >< I was so glad when I finally finished last week. And then I did enjoy your no-sales-tax, thank you.

Hilary

Toric

It's been very hot for the past month or so in Oklahoma. We've averaged about two days a week that don't have temperatures above 90 degrees F. I remember two weeks ago we had daily highs of 105 and then 110, just living for the expected 15 degree cooldown for the weekend. 95 degrees Fahrenheit never felt so cool.
Yap by Silver.