And so I enter....

Started by Ryy Lazurus, May 30, 2010, 12:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryy Lazurus

Hi Guys, I'm Ryy Lazurus (also Ryan Malcolm McGuinness in real life), but you can call me Ryy.

I'm proud Scot, 26 years of age (damn I feel old) and a bit of a geek.

Been a Fan of DMFA for a good few years now (Amber's art and storytelling skills are amazing) but due to my lack of Interweb access (a couple of times per month. Not my choice by the way) I never saw much point in joining up the forum section. Found it harder to resist after reading about the Cubi leaders and clans.

sooo... in brief

Love fantasy, horror, sci-fi, metal, Gothic, read alot, watch loads of movies, play magic the Gathering, comic fan and I'm a nice guy
I hate rudeness, unapologetic ignorance, pop music and Twilight

But I'm no here to preach, just making it clear where I stand. I've no intrest in fighting anyone.

sooo.... Hi.

bradypodidae

Welcome aboard! I can trace my surname to Scotland (Armstrong) but will not insult you by saying I'm a Scotsman as my namesake entered the U.S. in the late 1600s. I hope your time here is a pleasant one.

edit: Oh yeah, believe me, 26 is not old!
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Don't forget to read the rules (and remember that the forum is about more than just DMFA).  And I was older than that when I started following it :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Suwako

Hi, so you won't be very active? That's a shame, oh well, at least you joined.  :3 Welcome to the cool people club.  :)

Ryy Lazurus

Thanks for the kind welcome guys.

Proellator, while you have to born in Scotland to be Scottish, have us as ancestors is only a plus (for my part, I have Scot, Irish, Viking, Celt, pict and possibly Spainish blood). We view outsiders with our surnames as long lost cousins, so cudos to you.

Tapewolf (cool name by the way), Read them, understood them and more or less agreed with them.

Tytaj, do we get cool people club membership cards?  :mowhappy, that would be awesome!

Yeah about the not very active thing. I don't have access due to low income job and lack of broadband.

I'm sure it'll be fun seeing what the site has to offer.

Thanks again.

P.S, the age thing was just an on running joke I have with me Mom and Dad.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

I too, wish you welcome!  :hug

And I sometimes feel old myself at 25, but that's only because I'm surrounding by a lot of younger people at the college I'm going to; especially when the teachers mention old things of the 80s and more than half the class looks blank and I totally know what they are talking about.......... :sweatdrop

Interesting we have some similar interests, shibies! :mowhappy

And geeks are cool! 8) I'm one myself and proud of it. :3

Look forward to seeing you around the forums. :)