05/02/2010 [DMFA#1113] Abel's brain broke

Started by AmigaDragon, May 02, 2010, 03:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turnsky

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 06, 2010, 12:40:30 PM
*coughs a bit*  Eh, if she really wanted to start a war she'd think of something else to do it with.  While I won't claim her to be the 'super-genius' folks like to make her out to be, I will admit that she's pretty creative and has a good sense of humor.  Using her comic to start a war wouldn't really suit her style.

but it's so cute to picture Amber dressed up like a viking warlord!  :3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Unsilenced

*coughs a bit*  Eh, if she really wanted to start a war she'd think of something else to do it with.  While I won't claim her to be the 'super-genius' folks like to make her out to be, I will admit that she's pretty creative and has a good sense of humor.  Using her comic to start a war wouldn't really suit her style.

*Stops, still holding Scarydragon over his head*

No pillage?  :mowsad
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

Bjalf

Nonooo, that's just what she wants you to think. All part of her super-genius master plan, no doubt.

Quote from: Turnsky on May 06, 2010, 12:46:57 PM
but it's so cute to picture Amber dressed up like a viking warlord!  :3
Now that's a bonus comic!

Madmann135

For some reason when I look at panel 3 I am thinking, "Dan Smash!"
But on the other hand Dan looks like someone who has been through what Dan has.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

joshofspam

Funny thing is that he already went through a discussion with Wildy on the topic.

From the manipulative to the clueless.

Wonder if he'll throw out Dan like he did Wildy? Only problem with that is Dan lives there. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Les

Something to keep in mind is that Dan knows Jyrras has expressed interest in, though not being romantically successful with, the opposite sex.  Abel knows none of this, only that he gleaned from a quick thought-reading that Jy-squeak had a crush on Dan.   From Dan's perspective Jyrras was always either straight or bi until meeting Abel, now he's totally no ifs, ands, or buts (except Abel's) gay.  Abel apparently went with what is largely the default assumption of 'dude attracted to other dudes = gay' without questioning it (sadly bisexuality is still not considered a legitimate orientation by many) and proceeded accordingly.  Jyrras is a geek.. check that... Jyrras is an UBER-Geek and as such he likes rules, nice safe predictable rules.  To Jyrras, the 'rules' say he's Gay and any attraction he had to females before is to be rationalized away.  His crush on Lorenda was just him confusing feelings of friendship for romantic feelings, but why couldn't the same be said for his crush on Dan or even Abel?
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!