On Energy Drinks (previously RE: Amber rant; Energy drinks)

Started by LoneHowler, April 25, 2010, 01:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Unsilenced

ilikenergydrinkslotsandlotsofenergydrinksidrinkthemallthetimeandtheygivemelotsandlotsofenergy.

But seriously: I like energy drinks. I don't care if I'm going to have a heat attack at 30, or if the pure acidity of these toxic brews burns a hole through my stomach.

I have made sleep obsolete man, obsolete. :boogie
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

Tammo_Korsai

A friend of mine once had about twenty or so cans of energy drink in one day, with his existing health problems he had a cardiac arrest. He's ok now, though I still don't understand why he still drinks the odd one.

So I'm gonna play it safe and stick with tea. Though I dare say I've never tried Red Bull or anything like it, I don't think I'll risk it, I've got enough addictions to fund anyway; Warhammer 40k and pieces of plastic containing silicon that do awesome stuff when an electrical current is passed through them. :D

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Greetings, Tammo_Korsai. Welcome to our little corner of the world.

You appear to have missed reading the rules. May I draw your attention to Rule IV, Section B.

In much the same manner one rubs the nose of a dog in their wrongdoing.

Let me just roll my newspaper up, here...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears