Belated, possibly beleaguered, and always bewitching.

Started by liari, April 04, 2010, 02:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liari

'Lo!  I'm Liari, I've posted a few times and just realized most people have a "hi, I'm here!" thread going and decided to get in on that action.

As for pertinent details on my self...I've passed a quarter decade, not yet a half, and I'm a halfbreed.  Also, I worked in a psychiatric treatment center for years, so if I occasionally spout DSM code it's not my fault.

Raskahn

Quote from: Liari on April 04, 2010, 02:18:40 AMI worked in a psychiatric treatment center for years, so if I occasionally spout DSM code it's not my fault.

You should feel right at home here  :)

Welcome!

InsanityRequiem

Don't go labeling us now with some DSM terms! I don't wanna lose mah fishie! Otherwise, welcome, don't scare the children, don't cook the mods, and if one stares too long, don't blink.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

liari

Thank you, Lone Wolf!

Quote from: InsanityRequiem on April 04, 2010, 12:14:34 PM
Don't go labeling us now with some DSM terms! I don't wanna lose mah fishie! Otherwise, welcome, don't scare the children, don't cook the mods, and if one stares too long, don't blink.

*scribbles this down* Do..not...terrify....the podlings..... No...sauteing....the mods (what about if I broiled them?  ...no?)  and....don't...lose...dominance games.  Got it!

:3  I shall not take your fishie, donnae worry.  In fact, here, have a grouper. 

Lysander

Greetings, Liari. This one welcomes thee to this interesting place...    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Don't worry about any property damage. I'm sure we can come to an understanding and not let you pay for everything, just most of it. We are nice like that. Welcome to Clockworkmansion, have a good day.

liari

Quote from: Lysander on April 04, 2010, 04:18:43 PM
Greetings, Liari. This one welcomes thee to this interesting place...    :januscat

Many thanks.

Quote from: Tytaj on April 04, 2010, 04:19:58 PM
Don't worry about any property damage. I'm sure we can come to an understanding and not let you pay for everything, just most of it. We are nice like that. Welcome to Clockworkmansion, have a good day.

I wasn't there, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything!   :U  ....here's a cheque.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Liari on April 04, 2010, 07:19:40 PM
I wasn't there, I didn't do it, you can't prove anything!   :U  ....here's a cheque.

Thankyou, that's as good as a signed admission of guilt.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

liari

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 05, 2010, 07:54:04 AM
Quote from: Liari on April 04, 2010, 07:19:40 PM

Thankyou, that's as good as a signed admission of guilt.

:3  Or perhaps I am simply being generous and kind-hearted.   >:3  Ok, perhaps not.  But guilty of what, one may ask!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Liari on April 06, 2010, 12:54:11 AM
:3  Or perhaps I am simply being generous and kind-hearted.   >:3  Ok, perhaps not.  But guilty of what, one may ask!

Of course you may. You'll find out when we get to trial. ;-]

liari

Brownie

There are trials here?!
Why was I not informed of this?

Enjoy your stay in this odd place filled with speeling misatkes and wierd people.
Only the latter is really a good thing.

liari

Until I get subpoenaed I'm not gonna worry about it.   8)

Why, thank you!   :U  I try to keep the typo demons away from my keyboard, but they occasionally get past. Then I just chase them with a hammer.

Suwako

Quote from: Brownie on April 08, 2010, 12:40:24 AM
Only the latter is really a good thing.

Good things are overrated, better be ebil than good otherwise you may get instant-combustion

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Liari on April 11, 2010, 12:14:29 AM
Until I get subpoenaed I'm not gonna worry about it.   8)

We won't bother with subpoenas. We'll just carry on without you, and judge you in absentia. ;-]