Fwoosh! *Flit.*

Started by InsanityRequiem, March 30, 2010, 12:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsanityRequiem

Hello everyone, I'm a new guy. Kinda lurked for a bit before deciding to join. Don't expect many posts from me!

I tend to do a one post then run sort of thing. But I try to break that habit.

Anyways! Name: Basically think of some sort of Requiem, or song, for Insanity. *Nod nod.* All disjointed and wonderful.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Jairus

Welcome aboard! Please take note of the exit nearest you, and remember in the event of a crash to bail out and flap your arms to fly away. Beware the Box, follow the rules, play nice with the other kids, and we'll all do fine!

Also, that was a good first post.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Corgatha Taldorthar

Hey, you're insane, right?

Go pet the box. He's friendly and loves strangers.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Ren Gaulen

Welcome to Clockwork Mansion. Obey the mods, beware the Box, follow the rules, be polite, be efficient, have a plan to k have fun, enjoy muffins.
:doommuffin
Mmm, muffins..
Welcome to Clockwork Mansion. It's fun here. :>

Zedd

Good to have a fresh face around here once an awhile though I think we're getting more and more each day

Suwako

Don't be discouraged in posting. You have so many more reasons to be discouraged about doing other things and should just go with the flow while following the rules., yo.

Also; welcome to Clockworkmansion, have a nice day.

Raskahn

Welcome, do you like cookies?

Mao

Awesome, another one that thinks they're crazy and that we're all going to be impressed by how crazyfunnysilly they are!  *sigh*

Either way, welcome aboard.  Enjoy your stay.  Try not to get this place on your shoes, it stains something fierce.  Read the rules, love the mods, beware the box and all the other standard introduction warnings that I've managed to forget.

Brownie

But the voices said they were only talking to me :cry

Voices aside, post. But, you know, only if you have something to say that wasn't advocated by the voices. Remember: Everyone's always out to get you.
Remember that and you'll be safe. Mostly.

Just a mindless question here: What enticing snacks did the Large Red Van that is the Clockwork Mansion lure you in with? DMFA? Or Castlevania?

InsanityRequiem

Thanks all for the welcomes!

Jarius: Psha. Tucking and rolling is how things are done. Onto a pile of glass.

Corgatha: Nah. Been bit too many times petting things! Gimme a gauntlet.

Ren: Muffins!? Where's there muffins?!

Zedd: It's just one more to the list of growing peoplez. *Nod nod.*

Tytaj: It's not about discouragement. Haha. I just tend to be silent and lurking. A horrible brain transfer from brain to screen doesn't help either.

Lone_Wolf: Cookies are awesome. Especially with ice cream.

Mao: What's another crazy in a sea of crazies? :D

Brownie: I'd say it was DMFA that brought me here. Lurked here a few times before I actually joined. *Chuckle.*
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Lysander

Insanity can be a wonderful thing... This one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek