Who would like Mink in the Main comic

Started by Demont, March 27, 2010, 01:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demont

I was wonder how many of you would like to see Mink show up in the main comic?

AmigaDragon

We don't need to see him at Lost LAke but it would be nice to see him at least make an appearance in a momentary scene back at SAIA.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Morgan

Of course. I love squishy cuddle muffins of cute love. But only if it makes sense in the comic - and only if Amber decides it so. :O

I suppose I would primarily like to see him because I think Mink really cares about Abel, and his smiley wonderfulness could be good for the old spotted angst kitten. :)

Baal Hadad

Are you kidding?  Mink BELONGS in DMFA in the first place!  :P

Seriously, though, yes, it would be great--as long as Mink remains...Mink-ish...?

Congo Jack

Yay!
You may not be gay for Abel, but you WILL be gay and/or stright for Mink.
:mowhappy

Tangent

Dude. Mink has been in the main comic. Because Abel's Story IS DMFA. It's just a prequel story. =^-^=
Robert A. Howard, Tangents Reviews
http://www.tangents.us

Tiger_T

You just want confirmation that Mink's still around. :P
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Naldru

The logical place to find Mink in the main strip would be running a hospital in Zinvth.  I'm sure that Abel would be willing to write a glowing and pleading letter of recommendation to Miss Soulstealer, and Kria might just be willing to push it for the sake of Abel.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Arcblade

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 27, 2010, 07:18:51 PM
IF he has left SAIA yet.

Good point.  350 years really isn't that long to increase clan size, unless you're doing an Aniz style population burst.

Stig Hemmer

I would very much like to see how Mink is doing in the present, yes.

I personally think that if he had been at SAIA when Dan was there, we would have seen him.  I have the feeling that Abel is just staying at SAIA because he doesn't know what else to do with himself, and have essentially been moping around for a few hundred years.   Mink wouldn't do that.  He is probably out in the world doing good somewhere.
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

entropicage

Quote from: Stig Hemmer on March 28, 2010, 09:35:03 PM
I would very much like to see how Mink is doing in the present, yes.

I personally think that if he had been at SAIA when Dan was there, we would have seen him.  I have the feeling that Abel is just staying at SAIA because he doesn't know what else to do with himself, and have essentially been moping around for a few hundred years.   Mink wouldn't do that.  He is probably out in the world doing good somewhere.
But Jin doesn't typically let members of her clan just wander around like that, she may not have let him leave SAIA yet.

Kenji

Aurawyn

Quote from: Kenji on March 29, 2010, 07:05:20 PM
Less Cubi.
Buff weres.

I hate to say it but I agree here.. I want to see more of the other races ;) However, I LOVE MINK now, and would like to know how he is doing at "present"

Rakyth

I wanna see sum' angels.

They're like my favorite race..Sides, how exactly do you show 'light-based' magic? Do they even fight for themselves? Are they capable of beating a demon in a 1 on 1? Are some angels more powerful than the majority of the Demon race? Etc.

icarus

i think we can all agree that a city run by undead would be utterly facinating to see as well

i just hope mink's not THERE. or maybe he'd fit in well there, sewing limbs back on...

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Aurawyn

Quote from: icarus on March 30, 2010, 06:44:02 PM
i think we can all agree that a city run by undead would be utterly facinating to see as well

i just hope mink's not THERE. or maybe he'd fit in well there, sewing limbs back on...

Actually... I rather think that is a good idea..

Anker Steadfast

I must admit to being curious about the angels as well.
Undead not so much, I kinda find them boring.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

MelSkunk

Another vote for Mink, but I assume the clan leader thing is current, so we're not going to see him outside of SAIA, right?

InsanityRequiem

While it would be AWESOME to see Mink in the main comic (Especially appearing at the tavern! Which seems to be a Cubi attractor), I have my hesitations about it.
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

AmigaDragon

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 02, 2010, 08:34:03 PM
Less Cubi.
Buff weres.

Weres shouldn't run around in the buff. :mowmeep

Yes ... yes they should ... especially the females.

>:3

Shachza

Quote from: Aurawyn on March 30, 2010, 08:28:31 PM
Quote from: icarus on March 30, 2010, 06:44:02 PM

Actually... I rather think that is a good idea..

Ew...  Now I'm having visions of the Skullstone archipelagio from White Wolf's Exalted.  A society where the primary motivation of anything living is either to care for the dead or to become one.  A society that thinks itself enlightened, but is actually led by a near godlike undead despot who can, at any time he wants, suck the soul of any and every undead inhabitant into his necromantic furnaces to power his machines of destruction.

But yes, I'd love to see Mink pop in to say hello during the regular comic.
            <-- #1 that is!

Naldru

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 02, 2010, 08:34:03 PM
Less Cubi.
Buff weres.

Weres shouldn't run around in the buff. :mowmeep
There was a scene in one of the Diskworld noves where Sergeant Angua ( a werewolf) talks about Corporal Nobby Nobbes.  (Presumably human.  At least, he has letter from the ruler of the city saying so.)  As I recall, the conversation went something like this:

Angua:  I am not going to let Nobbs be able to say he saw me naked
Associate:  But he's seen you as a wolf
Angua:  So
Associate: But you aren't wearing any clothes then, so you're naked under that fur
Angua:  Don't ever tell him that

As Sergeant Angua had found, the ability to disembowel a miscreant with one hand sometimes aided in insuring their civility
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Anker Steadfast

Ah yes, that's the same story where some criminals take her as hostage, right ?
Where the rest of the guards are discussing wether they should go help her .. or them.

:D

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 03, 2010, 06:12:14 PM
Ah yes, that's the same story where some criminals take her as hostage, right ?
Where the rest of the guards are discussing wether they should go help her .. or them.

:D

"We should go help!"
"She doesn't need any help."
"I meant them!"
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Chairtastic

Quote from: Tiger_T on March 27, 2010, 03:37:29 PM
You just want confirmation that Mink's still around. :P
Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 27, 2010, 07:18:51 PM
IF he has left SAIA yet.

Since the Cyra page of the clan leader report Mink did had two members listed, can it be assumed Mink is still at SAIA at this very instant? :U

I wouldn't mind seeing Mink in the main comic, if only to see the 'Suprised Abel Face'. >:3

Captain

If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

Bjalf

I'd love to see more of Mink.

... not that way, you perv!   D:

well, OK, if it was tastefully done.