03/27/10 [Clan Leaders 12] - Hope springs eternal

Started by Jairus, March 26, 2010, 03:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psychedelic Mushroom

Huge apologizes for double posting, but I couldn't  type anymore in my previous post. Thank you.

I would like to note also he fact that Pyroduck's dad stated that several of his children had been killed by what race? Cubi. So, maybe another tidbit to that theory of Pyroducky's daddy being Hizell?  :B

Starcat5

But he included Pyroduck in the list of children "Destroyed". That leaves a (very, VERY SLIM) chance that not all of Pyro's other "Taken" siblings are in fact dead. ...they probbably ARE though. And if any ARE still alive, they most likely aren't going to have as nice a childhood as Pyro did.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

AmigaDragon

I still see nothing definitely equating Pyro's father with Hizell. Yes, they're both dragons, but that's as far as the evidence goes. I'm sure we've seen other cubi with similar silhouettes to Dan, but that doesn't mean a feline incubus silhouette is Dan.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 27, 2010, 10:42:19 PM
I still see nothing definitely equating Pyro's father with Hizell. Yes, they're both dragons, but that's as far as the evidence goes. I'm sure we've seen other cubi with similar silhouettes to Dan, but that doesn't mean a feline incubus silhouette is Dan.

True, but with the whole link of Pyroduck, Fa'Lina, Pyroduck's Father and Hizell seems so weaved. I dunno. To me when it said Ducky's father wiped out Fa'lina's entire clan.. it HAS to be Hizell or someone close knit to Hizell.... Bah I dunno I'll shut up and just watch the thing play out.  :U Promise if I'm wrong someone can dump gross movie theatre popcorn all over me.  c:

Tiger_T

Quote from: Professor Fate on March 27, 2010, 09:39:24 PM
Quote from: Lego3400 on March 26, 2010, 11:50:00 PM
Yeah... I wanna know where your getting the idea that Hizell and Pryodaddy are the same dragon.
Well, Pyroduck says "He betrayed her. Took her entire clan." And, what other Dragon would take Fa'Lina's clan? Because in her Clan page, it said that she was betrayed by a friend, and her whole clan was slaughtered. So I have a HUGE hunch that Pyroduck's father is indeed Hizell. Also. In Abel's Story, that one panel that shows the outline of Hizell looks exactly like the face of Pyroduck's father with few drawing errors. Here, look for yourself:
http://missmab.com/Comics/Ab_055.php   - Outline of Hizell
http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1072.php - Pyroduck's Father
And the horns on his chin and nose MATCH. People have said this though: "Oh but they're not the same size. Well not all drawings of a character will look exactly the same as another hm? anyways that was my proof. Sleep now. *fump*  :U
Why would you mention size difference?
We don't know how big Siar shifted in that picture.
*shrugs*
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Anker Steadfast

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: Tiger_T on March 28, 2010, 02:26:16 AM
Why would you mention size difference?
We don't know how big Siar shifted in that picture.
*shrugs*

I was talking about the size of Hizell's horns.

Psaakyrn

Just considering a possibility: could there have been a transfer of clan ownership to Fa'Lina (from one of the original three sisters).

Even further oddball theory: Fa'Lina is the last survivor of one of the 3 "peaceful" clans, and given power transfusion from her clan leader (and making her leader as a result) at the last possible moment.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Psaakyrn on March 28, 2010, 09:44:40 PM
Fa'Lina is the last survivor of one of the 3 "peaceful" clans,

Who says there's only 3? There's 3 that we know of so far.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Psaakyrn

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 29, 2010, 03:12:49 AM
Quote from: Psaakyrn on March 28, 2010, 09:44:40 PM
Fa'Lina is the last survivor of one of the 3 "peaceful" clans,

Who says there's only 3? There's 3 that we know of so far.

I meant the Matrons of Light (I couldn't access the comic site at work, thus unable to get the quoted name).  On a related note, I wonder if it's not just a coincidence that Fa'Lina is also pastel coloured.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Psychedelic Mushroom

Quote from: Psaakyrn on March 29, 2010, 08:03:21 AM
I wonder if it's not just a coincidence that Fa'Lina is also pastel coloured.

Bah, Fa'Lina is just a nut for Pink.  :3

Aurawyn

Has anyone thought to just say

"Excuse us, Miss all Mighty Amber, but is Pyroduck Hizell's Child?"

Jairus

Quote from: Aurawyn on March 30, 2010, 08:37:32 PM

Oh please. That makes way too much sense to attempt!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yes. Most of us have figured we'd get a response like "Yes, and Aniz is actually Destania in disguise, and Mab is actually Hizell! Hah! Bet you weren't expecting that, huh?"

... or possibly the pretty tinfoil princess answer. It's about fifty-fifty between them.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aurawyn

Corgatha Taldorthar

Include a caption of Wildy to improve your chances of success.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 30, 2010, 08:43:32 PM
Quote from: Aurawyn on March 30, 2010, 08:37:32 PMHas anyone thought to just say

Yes. Most of us have figured we'd get a response like "Yes, and Aniz is actually Destania in disguise, and Mab is actually Hizell! Hah! Bet you weren't expecting that, huh?"

... or possibly the pretty tinfoil princess answer. It's about fifty-fifty between them.

Alternatively she'd go Wiku-Zilla on lost lake and we'd never know how the story ends.

:U

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.