[ART] It was a good idea at the time

Started by Toast, May 06, 2010, 01:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toast

http://mewgal.deviantart.com/art/A-is-for-Awesome-163141118

Come on, you can't tell me you've never thought about trying to do the same thing and failing as miserably.

DMFA reader since 2000!

Mao

Ahahaha, awesome!

And.. yeah.  Guilty as charged.

VAE

Hehe , pretty lolworthy.
But not entirely a bad idea - Scott Adams said that originality comes from copying others' work but sucking at it and thus creating own style
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Lisky

*snerks*

Well played, Toast... well played indeed

and, guilty as well :B

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Drayco84

*Looks ashamed and raises hand.*

Hell, it's my whole writing style...

WhiteFox

A while back, a friend of mine asked if I would be willing to do art for a little game project of his. A DMFA-themed fan game, no less. I spent about two weeks figuring out how to draw Amber's characters in her style. That was... fun.

I like your work, by the way. That pic of Panini in your DA gallery is beautiful.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Castle Pokemetroid

Dude, you should see MY art. Both my drawings, and my video animation project (in sig) are all combined with every damn idea I can put together at once. My SoS series gets insane with the number of characters by episodes four and five.

I live and breath by coping other people's styles and ideas.

Shachza

It took a while to figgure out what was going on, but I approve!

I'm going through this right now...  Why did I choose to try and emulate Amber for my Color Theory final?!
            <-- #1 that is!