Deathtrap Dungeon; Freedom is Slavery! (OOC; Closed)

Started by Mechanisto, March 20, 2010, 03:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do we want to do OOC comments?

let's use OOC brackets; it's more precise!
2 (25%)
Let's pick a color to use for all OOC text; it's less cumbersome!
5 (62.5%)
I have a better idea... see my post in the OOC thread.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

VAE

what about a laser pointer and some duct tape?
I think that would work pretty well. and from the vietnamese you can get them pretty cheaply
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

WhiteFox

Posted. Rejoice.

TL;DR version: We're all gonna die.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Drayco84

QuoteThe wisp suddenly danced about, agitated. Nethalzar scowled at the .
Uh, looks like something's missing... Probably minor, but still missing.

But seriously? A magic-sucking disease? Mech, do you hate my character or something? (It's okay if you do. I just thought you'd wait until his backstory came out or something before deciding that.)
Speaking of characters, I'm still waiting for the results of the Analyze Deweomer spell...

techmaster-glitch

Actually, we've (and by we, I mean, pretty much the rest of us players) have been discussing this new dvelopment, and your character's probably the best one to develop a countercurse ^^

And by the way, if you want to know where we're talking, we are all on llearch's IRC server, in the channel "baschat"

(to get to it, click on this link, and type in #Baschat  ,with the pound, in the channel field)

Kafzeil

Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

Meany

Let's all sing the doom song now.

Doom doom doom-do-doom...

Drayco84

Quote from: Meany on July 25, 2010, 11:37:45 PM
Let's all sing the doom song now.

Doom doom doom-do-doom...
By any chance, have you played 'Neverwinter Nights'?

EDIT: Whoops, that's from Invader Zim. I guessed at the wrong reference again...

Meany

Mechanisto

With the presentation post out of he way, I shall be making a GM post of my own shortly to get things rolling again. Any of the characters in the board room may feel free to ask questions.

Also, that darn Analyze Deweomer spell has forced me to actually compile a list of the magic items Nadhiya actually carries on her person... curse you!

Quote from: Kafzeil on July 25, 2010, 11:29:23 PMYAY! We're doomed!

Your not completely doomed... only mostly doomed.

Important Update!

There may be some mix-up on whether or not the Weres were actually infected. I need to do some re-reading and fact-finding to check up on exactly what happened. In the meantime, here's an immediate statement to clear up any possible confusion before people start posting:

The Weres in human form tested negative. However, when those same Weres switched back to other forms they tested positive, but at an extremely early level of infection.

I think I assumed that the Weres were tested in normal form, because they wouldn't assume human form in plain sight of everybody; human beings are extremely unusual things, and the sight of one would cause a fuss. Whitefox probably would have included this information in Nethalzar's briefing, if I had been clearer about it. It bugs me to have to post this in such a clumsy OOC way, but I figured it was important not to compound the issue further. I am terribly sorry.

Drayco84

Quote from: Mechanisto on July 25, 2010, 11:55:58 PM
Also, that darn Analyze Deweomer spell has forced me to actually compile a list of the magic items Nadhiya actually carries on her person... curse you!
Not just magic items, but spell effects too!
Which is half the reason I went for overkill, actually...

WhiteFox

Quote from: Drayco84 on July 25, 2010, 10:48:54 PM\
But seriously? A magic-sucking disease? Mech, do you hate my character or something?
He's a GM. He hates all our characters.

I should note, the maladiction drains life energy. I'm not sure if that includes a mages personal mana, but it doesn't affect magical items. (eg: Golems.) So calling it a Magic-Sucking disease probably isn't accurate.

Calling it a disease probably isn't accurate, either. I don't think there's a biological side to it.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

VAE

Blarghpost done, together with Glup's reaction and some appallingly bad guesses.

Now, really, he cannot make himself useful until A) Kitt  comes around and gives out the info to Nadhiya and he will be able to act "persuasively"  or B) a riot occurs, in which case a 5 metre long crustacean who can crush rocks and has paralytic poison is definitely a sweet thing to have around
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Drayco84

Mech! Check your messages! *Poke... Poke, poke!*

Mechanisto

Quote from: Drayco84 on July 31, 2010, 01:21:28 AMMech! Check your messages! *Poke... Poke, poke!*

Information sent. Use it wisely.

Or, y'know... just for giggles.

Drayco84

Quote from: Mechanisto on August 02, 2010, 03:00:04 AM
Or, y'know... just for giggles.
Already done. ANYWAY!

Soooo. I take it the spell DIDN'T detect the affliction?

Mechanisto

Quote from: Drayco84 on August 02, 2010, 03:11:24 AMAlready done. ANYWAY!

You can take it however you want, sugah.

The other players might take it differently, of course; it's up to you to share the info or keep it to yourself.

Drayco84

Ah, I think I get it now...

One's brain is usually fried after an 8-hour shift, regardless of what one's doing.
Being tired didn't help either...

VAE

Quote from: Mechanisto on August 02, 2010, 04:01:27 AM
Quote from: Drayco84 on August 02, 2010, 03:11:24 AMAlready done. ANYWAY!

You can take it however you want, sugah.

The other players might take it differently, of course; it's up to you to share the info or keep it to yourself.

Bwhahaha!
What about having an EULA on it?
Saphroneth

Drayco84

EDIT: Friggin' crap...

WhiteFox

To whom it may concern: for CCC 11, I drew a scene from the RP for Laitia; Flying Hazards

Dee was added at Mechanistos suggestion. Mnogo was surprisingly hard to draw for a pile of mud.

techmaster-glitch

ooh, that's great xD

Can't wait to see what Liatai says about it :3

Tipod

You have no idea how joyous that make me.

Also not dead, just temporarily incapacitated.
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

techmaster-glitch

So, the mechanisto is dead again? Anyone got a rez?