19/03/2010 [AS2 #92] Sneaky update and murdering heroes.

Started by Garsemor, March 19, 2010, 11:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garsemor

(Hey, we have completely missed that AS updated as well.)

Some more insight into Adventures and Cubi relations, and one fun squiggly cubi to boot.

A. Lurker

Actually, there was a thread. It just eventually spun off-topic and got moved, so it's found on the Abandoned Mine board now (last time I looked, anyway).

Mao

Quote from: A. Lurker on March 19, 2010, 01:20:55 PM
Actually, there was a thread. It just eventually spun off-topic and got moved, so it's found on the Abandoned Mine board now (last time I looked, anyway).
Nothing wrong with starting anew.  Hopefully this one won't be as retarded.

*ahem* Back on topic...

Despite what the common consensus is, I really like how honest, open and sincere Mink is.  I don't care for the happy/cheery type but he's straightforward and doesn't beat around the bush.  He speaks his mind.  I respect that.

Morgan

I personally think Mink is refreshingly upbeat. Most other 'Cubi that we've got a good look at thus far in Abel's story are moody, angsty, outwardly malicious, or boiling sex pots of sex. None of these are bad things, of course, but Mink stands out as a squishy, cuddly little dude who wants love and happiness for all, despite having lost his mum. I like this.

As a side note, Fa'Lina is another character that we've had the privilege of examining who seems to have a more unique personality that most.

I think the commonality between them, and maybe why I like them both so much, is their lack of malicious agendas (as far as we know).

Shachza

Quote from: Morgan on March 24, 2010, 01:22:06 PM
I personally think Mink is refreshingly upbeat. Most other 'Cubi that we've got a good look at thus far in Abel's story are moody, angsty, outwardly malicious, or boiling sex pots of sex. None of these are bad things, of course, but Mink stands out as a squishy, cuddly little dude who wants love and happiness for all, despite having lost his mum. I like this.

As a side note, Fa'Lina is another character that we've had the privilege of examining who seems to have a more unique personality that most.

I think the commonality between them, and maybe why I like them both so much, is their lack of malicious agendas (as far as we know).

You may be on to something there.  Maybe that's why I don't like a lot of the draconic references in the comic so far, because the vast majority of them relate to how aweful dragons are.

On that note, it is my nonprofessional opinion that we need a Minkdragon.  Or at least more Shanna.  Mmmmmm...  Shanna...
            <-- #1 that is!

VAE

Quote from: Shachza on March 24, 2010, 06:52:11 PM
Quote from: Morgan on March 24, 2010, 01:22:06 PM

You may be on to something there.  Maybe that's why I don't like a lot of the draconic references in the comic so far, because the vast majority of them relate to how aweful dragons are.

On that note, it is my nonprofessional opinion that we need a Minkdragon.  Or at least more Shanna.  Mmmmmm...  Shanna...

Of course - most of the folk in the comic are adventurers and cubi!
You know, while you are at it, let's ask a Czech about Germans , or a Greek about Turks. We might get some more positive portrayals!
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth