The Sunday Failcast: Disgaea/FFXIII ... Wry harro thar!

Started by Mao, March 14, 2010, 12:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Lucheek

Disgaea, thy name is overkill.

Delicious, delicious sparkly overkill.  >:3

AndersW

After trying to Archive the latest Failcast, I just have to get this out of my system.

Fuck You JTV, Fuck You.  You forgot how to put things in order.  You put the middle of Disgaea in some random order, and the end of Disgaea in the middle of FFXIII.  So Fuck You.

Hopefully JTV doesn't fuck up the archives when I make clips.

Mao

@.@

Ouch.  Sorry to hear you're having that much trouble man.  I'll try and take a look tomorrow when I get a minute or two between God of War III and FFXIII.

;>.>

If I remember.

God I suck sometimes. XP

AndersW

I made the clips, and it appears that JTV didn't fuck them up. :mowhappy

Mao

Hey awesome!

Thanks a lot man!  I'm a little curious as to how it managed to mess up the archives that bad, but really?  It's JTV.  I stopped trying to figure it out.  I feel a little bit bad that quite a few folks have a hard time connecting to my stream, but at the same time I'm just doing this for fun.  Switching to a different provider (as has been suggested) just seems like more work than my little hobby is worth.

AndersW

Sorry I haven't been there for the last 2 casts, the first time I was visiting my grandmother and the second time I was out playing D&D.  There have been a few things I wanted to point out, but missed the chance.

One of your characters in Disgaea looks like a Na'vi from Avatar.  Blue skin and a braided ponytail.

I wasn't there when people voted, but I wanted to see Disgaea 2.  Maybe after you finish another game?

When you gave a recap of FFXIII I was reminded of this comic.

If you have a place that will rent games, I have a game of epic fail for you to try.  Avatar the game for Wii.  It's fun, but so full of fail when compared to the ps3 and 360 version.  And don't even try and put it in with the movie continuity.  Fun, pretty, and full of fail.  Perfect for the Failcast.

Now I am off to make clips of Amber's cute sneeze and her genocide song.

Mao

Quote from: AndersW on March 18, 2010, 01:24:16 PM
Sorry I haven't been there for the last 2 casts, the first time I was visiting my grandmother and the second time I was out playing D&D.  There have been a few things I wanted to point out, but missed the chance.

One of your characters in Disgaea looks like a Na'vi from Avatar.  Blue skin and a braided ponytail.

I wasn't there when people voted, but I wanted to see Disgaea 2.  Maybe after you finish another game?

When you gave a recap of FFXIII I was reminded of this comic.

If you have a place that will rent games, I have a game of epic fail for you to try.  Avatar the game for Wii.  It's fun, but so full of fail when compared to the ps3 and 360 version.  And don't even try and put it in with the movie continuity.  Fun, pretty, and full of fail.  Perfect for the Failcast.

Now I am off to make clips of Amber's cute sneeze and her genocide song.

Real life always comes first.  This is just a webcast man.  I was considering putting Disgaea 2 into the cast.  I may pull Indigo Prophecy for it though.  Right now it looks like it's going to be FFXIII and God of War III.  I guess it'll depend on my mood and what folks want to see.

Also, that comic is win.  I love it.

As for the Avatar game, I'll look into it, but I haven't even seen the movie.  From what you've said it sounds like your describing my personal character, the Majin.  I think the Majin has a braid and it definitely is blue skinned.  I'll contest that I've had that character long before Avatar came along.