JAVGW - 1 Year Old Commemoration Video UP!

Started by Balade, February 22, 2010, 12:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balade

Alright, finally got it uploaded. Sorry about the ads we're using blip.tv to generate a little income we only get a few cents for every view =O in anycase, It's up for viewing online, I may provide a download link later on, but for now time to grind some inFAMOUS @.@ posted it on the JAVGW.com site

http://www.javgw.com/

bradypodidae

Well, I watched all 237+ minutes of the 1 Year JAVGW Commemorative Video and actually got quite a few chuckles out of it. You guyz iz crazy ( in a good kind of way)! I even made a list of things I took away with me from this educational piece, however, since the list would be a spoiler, I will hold on to it and post it after everyone gets a chance to watch the video.

Another question; do I even count anymore?  :P
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Balade

We'll get back to you on that one once we have an answer for you ....who are you again?

bradypodidae

Oh, and as far as the vote put forth to your audience? I vote 'yes'.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Balade

We put a question to the audience? guess i better review my own video @.@

Lucheek

Whew! I just watched all 237+ minutes as well. (And sung along at the end. Heheh! Perfect guys, just perfect!)

I want to thank all the casters for doing this. Maybe it's just a statement to how utterly pathetic my life is, but the Sunday cast is deffiniantly one of the big things I look forward to every week. I have a lot of fun listening to the speaking casters, I always really enjoyed things that are mundane (I'm the weirdo who likes seeing the scene of the hero brush his teeth before going to fly off to save the day. Weirdness like that), and also to all the chat peeps. Its just a fun time for me in general that started with me just fangirl following Amber, but I've come to really love the webcast on its own merits. I've meet a lot of people, made a lot of friends. I thank y'all for dealing with all the technical problems, time and energy and probaly more things I don't know about to do this.

And while I'm being sappy, I also should say this. Self-Esteem! All of you! My goodness, guys. Self-Esteem! Beleive in yourself!

Balade

Unfortunately self esteem just isn't in the budget yet =O maybe after we get our HDMI card =3

Kage

Self esteem?  In the budget?   Lies!   No amount of budget can buy enough self esteem for our group!
I am the Patron Saint of Mediocrity.

Mao

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears