03/05/10 [FC#01] - MAAAASSOOOON!!!!

Started by Madd the Sane, March 05, 2010, 08:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunblink

I was not expecting that.

Loling forever.  :giggle

Amber and Mason are like... fleas, I guess, or they have a symbiotic relationship with Dick Cheney that allows a mutually beneficial existence for both organisms, like remoras and sharks.

Or Remoraids and Mantines. [/Pokemans]

Roach Lord

I hate it when people need good jokes explained to them. Who in the world doesn't know Dick Cheney? The man is the embodiment of Satin. It even says it in the Bible.

Turnsky

Quote from: Roach Lord on March 06, 2010, 12:24:15 PM
The man is the embodiment of Satin.

the fabric? i dunno, man... he doesn't look that smooth, or sheer, and i wouldn't wanna wear anything made from him.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Sunblink

Quote from: Turnsky on March 06, 2010, 12:29:09 PM
the fabric? i dunno, man... he doesn't look that smooth, or sheer, and i wouldn't wanna wear anything made from him.  >:3

Dude, Turnsky, how could you refuse that? A +20 Robe of Dick Cheney is an invaluable addition to any person's inventory.

Psychedelic Mushroom

:B It took me forever to get punchline of the comic. Nice Mason.  :)

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Roach Lord on March 06, 2010, 12:24:15 PMI hate it when people need good jokes explained to them. Who in the world doesn't know Dick Cheney? The man is the embodiment of Satin. It even says it in the Bible.

I had *no* idea who he was.
Mind you, I was guessing it would be some politician, or perhaps come corrupt business man. :)

Offcourse, I'm from Denmark and I have no interest whatsoever in american politics.

Quote from: Roach Lord on March 06, 2010, 12:24:15 PMThe man is the embodiment of Satin.

Oh man, imagine a bathrobe that would give political speeches while brushing your teeth? :laugh

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Drayco84

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 06, 2010, 12:37:15 PM
the fabric? i dunno, man... he doesn't look that smooth, or sheer, and i wouldn't wanna wear anything made from him.  >:3

Dude, Turnsky, how could you refuse that? A +20 Robe of Dick Cheney is an invaluable addition to any person's inventory.
Yeah, but it lowers your charisma by 10, nullifies Deflect Missiles, and is practically useless without the Book of Karl Rove. (Hey, I'm just sayin'.)

And I needed no explanation before I started laughing. Doesn't matter if they're republicans or democrats, they both equally suck in my book.

Now I'm really getting at it and checking out his archives. However, I am TOTALLY outraged by this: http://www.tailsteak.com/archive.php?num=494! Seriously, if you're gonna deep-fry something in bacon fat, add some mozzarella cheese!

EDIT: Fix'd.

Lucheek

Howl

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Wanderer on March 06, 2010, 01:05:38 AM
Quote from: Anri on March 05, 2010, 11:41:58 PM
Quote from: OminousShadow on March 05, 2010, 10:29:59 PM
I have no idea as to what the punchline is.

It's... a large Dick.

Cheney.
Oh. OH. Get it now I do.

I didn't quite get what the point was either until now.  I think Amber's husband has a rather dry sense of humor.

Sunblink

Ted Schiller

I was going through DMFA withdrawal, but after a couple of coffee and rums I feel fine.  :)

By the by, I have been thinking this way
http://www.tailsteak.com/archive.php?num=495
since the assistant pastor at my parents' church told some of us youths he did not perform marriages as an Episcopal priest, but as a special judge.  I thought, and still think, that was weird.

Also, by the law of the good ol' USA, the federal government may not dictate what the legal religion is, but a state may.   :erk

With regards,
Ted

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Roach Lord on March 06, 2010, 12:24:15 PM
The man is the embodiment of Satin.

The term 'Wolf's Clothing' doesn't even begin to describe the fabric that man is made of..heck, even 'Demon Hide' couldn't begin to cover it, IMO  :kruger
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Roach Lord

I would. George Bush would be my slave and I'd have the powers of a vampire, I see no faults.

Dagardo

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 06, 2010, 04:18:59 PM
Quote from: Siarnaq on March 06, 2010, 04:07:46 PM
I'm not amused.

I'm not terribly surprised.

Neither am I, but this is nothing new considering I have to live with the guy. Although now it feels like i should be smacking him.

Attic Rat

However, in all honesty... Dick Cheney is not THEIR big "Dick"... He used to be ours, but now we're just Biden our time.

Yes, Mason's comic was a political joke about a more-than-a-year-out-of-office politician from somebody else's country (USA), who's primary business while in office was to go about making speeches.

That's a problem when one tries for political humor, sometimes.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Caswin

I liked it, and I strongly hope it is archived somewhere.  Good 'un, Mason.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Scow2

Quote from: Drayco84 on March 06, 2010, 01:03:00 PM
Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 06, 2010, 12:37:15 PM
the fabric? i dunno, man... he doesn't look that smooth, or sheer, and i wouldn't wanna wear anything made from him.  >:3

Yeah, but it lowers your charisma by 10, nullifies Deflect Missiles, and is practically useless without the Book of Karl Rove. (Hey, I'm just sayin'.)
It gives a +2 to hit against Lawyers, so that could be a bonus... It doesn't even discriminate between them!

I like good-natured jokes about politicians... Even the ones I support/tolerate/endorse.