03/02/10 [CVRPG News] - Plague

Started by Darkmoon, March 01, 2010, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Hey, sorry for the lack of backlog updates this week, but I've got some kind of allergy thing going. I think I might be developing asthma, or at least asthma-like symptoms. It's draining, but as soon as I manage to get over it, I'll get back to work and catch the backlog up.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Mao

Just as long as you don't get as bad as Amber W. :P

bradypodidae

Shall we turn this into an infinite-post thread full of cure/prevention advice like Miss Mab seems to generate, or can you do without being the recipient of the Mother Hen Syndrome?

I hope its just allergies if it has to be anything worse than a temporary illness.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Darkmoon

Well, I was doing a spring cleaning thing a couple of weeks ago. The dust kicked up caused my allergies to flare. That wasn't so bad, but then Damaris decided she wanted to get a dog... and, apparently, I'm violently allergic to dogs.

So, the dog is gone, but so is my ability to breath.

Mao

Urgh, dander.  Have fun with that.  Try not to choke on your own phlegm.  Or if you do decide to choke on it, make sure Damaris records it and try to really ham it up so we can all have a good laugh. :D

llearch n'n'daCorna

I spose suggestions like air filters (ionisers or something? I can look it up if you want) are excess to requirements, too.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Well, filters will only do so much. Once it's in the vicinity, that's all it takes to set me off. Sucks.

I am feeling better today, though, which is nice.

Gabi

It's good to hear you're feeling better. I hope you get well soon.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

I actually have new comics to post today, the forum was just down last night so I was prevented from doing so. I'll post them up with tonight's backlog update.