02/23/10 [Clans #9] Part Bunny, Part Snake... All WHEEEE!!!

Started by Lisky, February 22, 2010, 11:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les

What, isn't it obvious?

Fa'Lina's affinity is Love.   :hug
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

Liatai

Okay, I'll admit it. I made Jin's picture into my laptop's wallpaper.

Now, whenever I open my laptop, I smile. She's good. :smile

Amberbydreams

Quote from: Les on February 24, 2010, 04:18:36 PM
What, isn't it obvious?

...Wait. If a Joy cubi and a Lust cubi had a kid, would it have an affinity to love?

Makes sense in my mind.

thegayhare

Quote from: Amberbydreams on February 24, 2010, 07:54:27 PM
Quote from: Les on February 24, 2010, 04:18:36 PM
What, isn't it obvious?

...Wait. If a Joy cubi and a Lust cubi had a kid, would it have an affinity to love?

Makes sense in my mind.

Or they could just practice sexual healing...

Sind

Les

Think about it.

She and her clan were underestimated without warrant.

Rather than give in to despair she founded the SAIA to help those who had suffered as she did.

She refused revenge and adopted her enemy's child.

She is clearly offended by Aniz's cavalier attitude with His(mark's) wife's heart and his son's psyche.

She wants nothing but the best for those associated with her, but is still willing to let them go make their own choices if they so wish it.

She irritates everyone, yet is surprisingly vendetta-free.   :3

If that's not Love I dunno what is. 

Roach Lord

So Mink is one of only eight members in a clan? Amazing he didn't go bonkers like Aniz.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Roach Lord on February 25, 2010, 04:03:22 PM
So Mink is one of only eight members in a clan? Amazing he didn't go bonkers like Aniz.

Aniz went bonkers because his Clan Leader Siar died and it was a very traumatic experience; Mink didn't because Jin is still alive and well. Although, I'm sure all of Jin's clan members were distraught at loosing a lot of their fellow clansmen.  :cry

Roach Lord

Amber said "much less" a clan leader. I would think that he would become emotionally destroyed in an event such as that.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Roach Lord on February 25, 2010, 04:19:55 PM
Amber said "much less" a clan leader. I would think that he would become emotionally destroyed in an event such as that.

Ah, but it was also said that many who survive loosing their clan leader, do so without some form of metal scars (hence, why Aniz went bonkers) and I'm sure Mink, Jin and the surviving clan members did suffer a trauma, but not enough that they weren't able to move on.

Roach Lord

Or maybe their just holding the sad emotions in with hyperactive happy emotions.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Roach Lord on February 25, 2010, 04:38:38 PM
Or maybe their just holding the sad emotions in with hyperactive happy emotions.

Well, I can see Mink possibly doing that...............but I can't say for Jin and the rest of the clan though.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Roach Lord on February 25, 2010, 04:38:38 PM
Hard to say - all joy 'Cubi might be like Mink.  We don't really have a comparison.
Depending on how old he is, chances are he wasn't born when most of the clan were massacred anyway.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Roach Lord

He might of just been a little kid, he remembers his mom dying and I think she died in the war.

Sind

Quote from: Les on February 25, 2010, 01:46:54 PM
Think about it.

Rather than give in to despair she founded the SAIA to help those who had suffered as she did.

She is clearly offended by Aniz's cavalier attitude with His(mark's) wife's heart and his son's psyche.

She wants nothing but the best for those associated with her, but is still willing to let them go make their own choices if they so wish it.

She irritates everyone, yet is surprisingly vendetta-free.   :3

And not to mention page 493 where Fa'Lina proudly tells Dan that there are clans that revolve around peaceful behavior... followed by smashing him in the head, stating "well not MY clan in particular"

Edit: Not to mention that the only times I've ever actually seen her smile(other then when eating muffins or planning grandchildren) are when she's annoying someone =P

jeffh4

Don't know if this has been said already, but apparently the healing powers only help physical wounds, not mental or spiritual ones.  Otherwise Abel wouldn't be such a pouty-poop after hanging around Mink so much...or is it vice versa?

Shachza

Well, they say "you are what you eat."  So I don't think it's strange that Jin's clan is happy in spite of the past.    :B
            <-- #1 that is!

Les

Quote from: Sind on February 26, 2010, 02:35:57 AM
Think about it.

And not to mention page 493 where Fa'Lina proudly tells Dan that there are clans that revolve around peaceful behavior... followed by smashing him in the head, stating "well not MY clan in particular"

Edit: Not to mention that the only times I've ever actually seen her smile(other then when eating muffins or planning grandchildren) are when she's annoying someone =P

How does the saying go?  "You always hurt the ones you love?"   :cry

Bjalf

Quote from: Les on February 26, 2010, 05:52:14 AM

How does the saying go?  "You always hurt the ones you love?"   :cry

"This'll hurt you more than it'll hurt me"?

Mink's affinity is joy, but an encounter with Mink tends to result in annoyance.
I think Fa'Lina's affinity is extreme annoyance, but she bases her actions upon love.

Drayco84

Think about it.

Are you sure it's not because she's an insane sadist? http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_591.php Seriously, a justified excuse to clobber somebody over the head with something would make ANY sadist, insane or otherwise, smile.

A. Lurker

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 26, 2010, 11:11:14 AM
Are you sure it's not because she's an insane sadist? http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_591.php Seriously, a justified excuse to clobber somebody over the head with something would make ANY sadist, insane or otherwise, smile.

Oh, you can be an insane sadist and have an affinity for love at the same time just fine. You'll just express it in ways that would strike most self-proclaimed sane people as a bit odd, is all. :mwaha

OminousShadow

Just realized that Jin's is the Clan that was trying to get a children's hospital built in Zinvth when Aniz screwed things over with killing Henya(SP?) and kidnapping Abel.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Greyman

Quote from: jeffh4 on February 26, 2010, 02:45:36 AMDon't know if this has been said already, but apparently the healing powers only help physical wounds, not mental or spiritual ones.  Otherwise Abel wouldn't be such a pouty-poop after hanging around Mink so much...or is it vice versa?
That depends, of course, on whether or not Abel would be worse without Mink.