Well, it's about time I introduced myself!

Started by Liatai, February 21, 2010, 09:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liatai

Well, I've lurked around here long enough without posting in the Villa... so, I think I'm due.  :smile

Hello, all! I'm Liatai, a writer, artist, microbiology/biochemistry geek, dragon fanatic, occasional gamer, occasional singer, and longtime lurker. I've been reading DMFA since... oh, gosh, since at least before Dan went to SAIA for the first time, since I remember the "oh noes haxors" site being on the front page in 2005, and I've recently (well, in the past six months) started reading Last Resort, Project Future, and the Foxfire Chronicles, as well.

I'll admit, I'm a little shy, so you might not see me post much, but I hope to someday bring some of my work to the Tower of Art... maybe once I decide on what I'd like my avatar to be.   :confused  Hm... human, fur, or something draconic... decisions, decisions...

It's nice to meet you all!

Sofox

Welcome to the forums.

You seem like a pretty cool individual and I'm sure things will go well for all of us.

Incidentally, do you have any links to your written or artistic works? I'd like to take a look at them.

Anyway, all the best

Liatai

I do! I have a DeviantART account, although it's a little disorganized, and I don't have much writing up there right now.  :animesweat

http://liatai.deviantart.com/

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard, and don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so  :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E