Parsippany!

Started by Corgatha Taldorthar, February 11, 2010, 01:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

To whom it may concern.

As of early Saturday morning for the duration of Presidents day weekend ( till the fifteenth for those not in the States), I'll be at the U.S. East Coast Team Amateur chess tournament, and thus away from the forum.  I hope this won't cause too much inconvienence in the forum Rps I'm in, but I'll be sure to post in them soon, and hope that nothing too rapid paced happens while I'm away.

For the DnD ring, please, if you have not already done so, send me a character sheet. I'm still likely to be available early Friday afternoon or very late in the evening (say, 3-5 pm and then 9-12 pm) Eastern standard time, but after that, I won't be able to be here on the weekend.

Don't spoil any upcoming updates until I've got a chance to look them over, if you know my phone number :P

Best wishes,
Corgatha Taldorthar.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on February 11, 2010, 01:59:04 PM
As of early Saturday morning for the duration of Presidents day weekend ( till the fifteenth for those not in the States), I'll be at the U.S. East Coast Team Amateur chess tournament...

NEEEEEERRRRRRD!
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Noone

I certainly have some fond memories of that tournament. It's a shame I wasn't able to attend this year. It was a lot of fun when I could attend.

Good luck down there.