02/07/10 [CVRPG III #1177] - The Cave City

Started by Darkmoon, February 07, 2010, 03:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

http://cvrpg.com/images/comics/comic1177.gif

Building up a backlog, so I'm gonna start posting these early here, for you guys. Enjoy, and feel free to comment, of course. ;)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bradypodidae

Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on February 07, 2010, 03:33:03 AM
Building up a backlog, so I'm gonna start posting these early here, for you guys. Enjoy, and feel free to comment, of course. ;)

Ah, well, that answered my question as to where we should comment on these comics; here or in the Tavern.   <.<
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Darkmoon

I'm debating if I want to move these threads into the main forum once their time is up. Thoughts?

bradypodidae

Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on February 07, 2010, 10:04:43 AM
I'm debating if I want to move these threads into the main forum once their time is up. Thoughts?

I was thinking you might want to do that as the comic becomes public. If all the posts from your 'regulars' stay in the Ballad, there is the possibility of the Tavern becoming a very lonely place.

Of course, you are creating more work for yourself and discretion will be needed to prevent Ballad-centric discussions from going public.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Gabi

I think some of the comments could be moved to the Tavern but, as proeliator said, it would require discretion. The first post here, for example, reveals that this was posted here early. And other posts mention the Ballad.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

Makes sense. And I can always split out important posts for the Ballad from ones that are Tavern-compliant.