Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
6 (21.4%)
Sly Cooper Series
8 (28.6%)
Batman: Arkham Asylum
14 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Balade

Today is the day we record the audio for the 1 year commemoration video! so if you have questions you want to hear answered by any of the casters mail it in to staff@javgw.com and we may have an answer for you! we'll be recording it this afternoon so look for it next week at www.javgw.com.

Additionally tomorrow is the last day for voting on the bonus play game! after 5 pm central time (GMT-06:00) I will head home from work and start the play it war winner cast with DoA Xtreme 2 as well as tally up the final results for the bonus play poll. So make those final selections and get your votes in!

Mao

Hmm, I'd love to see more votes for Rhapsody, simply because it will eat up the largest amount of the time owed with the most level of ease.

Balade

I've never actually played Rhapsody, I've heard terrible things about it though. Could be lots of horrible fun

Drayco84

Here's a few brief bits...

Girl meets prince-boy. Prince-boy saves girl. Girl entes contest to get married to prince-boy. Old witch (I'm not kdding! Her age is openly mocked is song!) kidnaps prince-boy so girl has to get him back... Her and her army of puppets. (My fave is Ledgem.)

EDIT: Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S04aVglDlOc

Those that have played Disgaea and gotten to a certain bonus boss will recognize the sprite in question.

iceick

I think if someone makes another video game vote forum they should add things like Mario Kart, Dot Hack, Sonic, etc.

Mao

I used to have the Dot Hack PS2 games.  If I see them used I might pick them up again.

Balade

All the games on both polls were voted upon on sunday's webcast so should we do another fundraiser or event I suggest attending so you can throw in your suggestions

Balade

Voting on the bonus play poll ends tonight! Get in your last minute votes and make your final choices! voting ends around 5pm central time once I get out of work and head home, the DoA Xtreme2 cast is planned to start around 3:30 I believe with Amber and my wife who has organized a wonderful playlist to replace the lame soundtrack of the game with. So look foward to seeing that!

In closing, GET YOUR VOTES IN BEFORE THE POLL ENDS TODAY!

iceick

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 05, 2010, 07:08:14 AM
I used to have the Dot Hack PS2 games.  If I see them used I might pick them up again.
That's how I first heard about the game. Actually, I bought the games used (with the bonus DVD) before I bought a PS2. It's the reason I bought the PS2 in the first place.

Drayco84

Quote from: iceick on February 05, 2010, 04:43:48 PM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 05, 2010, 07:08:14 AM
I used to have the Dot Hack PS2 games.  If I see them used I might pick them up again.
That's how I first heard about the game. Actually, I bought the games used (with the bonus DVD) before I bought a PS2. It's the reason I bought the PS2 in the first place.

*Points at avatar.*
Since nobody's brought up GU, the sequel, lemme give you this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDlf6i7kwCI&feature=related
And the other kind of battle...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMGdHSa1lz4&feature=related
In short, in the GU trilogy, combat isn't the boring thing that it was with the original .hack quartet. Oh, and virus cores don't become important until Redemption, when you use them to upgrade a particular set of weapons.

EDIT: The first one is the hardest to find as those who pre-ordered got a Haseo action figure. (His first form, which isn't as neat/cool as the other three.)  Oh, and all three can be played through in about 15 hours. (About 5 each.) It helps that random battles can be blazed through in about 30 seconds each.

And I leave you all with this:

One Two of these characters you've met in the original, and three of these characters are guys. Bye-bye!

EDIT 2: Post once, edit 4x...

Balade

Voting ending soon! get your last votes in damnit!

iceick

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 05, 2010, 06:50:43 PM
Since nobody's brought up GU, the sequel, lemme give you this...

EDIT: The first one is the hardest to find as those who pre-ordered got a Haseo action figure. (His first form, which isn't as neat/cool as the other three.)  Oh, and all three can be played through in about 15 hours. (About 5 each.) It helps that random battles can be blazed through in about 30 seconds each.
Yeah, I preordered mine, which also gave me a bonus CD that told what happened between the two sets of games.

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 05, 2010, 06:50:43 PM
And I leave you all with this:

One Two of these characters you've met in the original, and three of these characters are guys. Bye-bye!
Let's see, there's Pi, Endrance (Elk), Sakubo, Atoli, Alkade, Haseo, Baurdo (I know I didn't spell it right), Tabby, Shino, and I don't remember the other two names.

Drayco84

I don't remember the girl in the red kimono either, but she's the VP of Moontree. Crap, I don't remember what kind of weapon she uses either.

However, the green-haired one in the blue outfit is Natsume, which kinda spoils my second quiz question. (But, don't tell anyone the genders. I wanna watch everyone guess... <Evil grin>)