26/07/06 -- Zesty!

Started by Howru, July 26, 2006, 01:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howru

Jyrras -- Provides 100% Emotional RDA for Lust and Wrath

Now whats for dessert?

Aisha deCabre

If I were a Cubus...I'd probably want embarrassment with a side of inner conflict.

And chocolate.   :mowcookie
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Manawolf

And this has been done how many times (not the fan comic, the whole what would you feed on thing).  What the word I'm looking for this relationship.  In Abel's case it's downright parasitic, but I'm looking for the connection that's above that but below symbiotic.  That word just escapes me right now, but it would describe a way a cubi feeds if they actually had some decency in them.

Netami

llearch n'n'daCorna

mutual benefit, Manawolf? Not symbiotic, where they can't live without each other, nor parasitic, where the parasite is harmful to the host...

You're looking for commensalism or mutualism. Just ask wikipedia :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

That comic feels wrong in so many levels!

My favorite emotional 'foods' are joy and gratitude. It's true, we've had that conversation before, but with different people.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

Quote from: Manawolf on July 26, 2006, 03:06:39 AM
What the word I'm looking for this relationship.  In Abel's case it's downright parasitic, but I'm looking for the connection that's above that but below symbiotic.

I don't know the word, but what you're describing sounds very much like a pet dog.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kenji

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 26, 2006, 05:16:26 AM
mutual benefit, Manawolf? Not symbiotic, where they can't live without each other, nor parasitic, where the parasite is harmful to the host...

You're looking for commensalism or mutualism. Just ask wikipedia :-)

Probably commensalism.

I wonder what exactly Jy was thinking during that.
Wait, nevermind....

Manawolf

I think the proper definition is that one person in the relationship benefits, and the other recieves no loss.

Edit: on another note, why does this art look familiar?  I swear I've seen this style elsewhere.

Zedd

its not my art...though it looks the same

Kenji

Quote from: Manawolf on July 26, 2006, 11:24:00 AM
I think the proper definition is that one person in the relationship benefits, and the other recieves no loss.

Edit: on another note, why does this art look familiar?  I swear I've seen this style elsewhere.

Commmensalism, then.

KarlOmega1

This one guest comic made me laugh...XD
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Zedd

Oh I can see the next one more insane....If the banco stilll gets to me already :B

Shakal

The author of this comic is Allan Ecker, creater of the Umlaut House comic ( http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com/ ). I created a few picture-merges a few months ago back during the SAIA storyline and cross-posted them to both forums.

Magic

Knew it. The style was eeriely familiar.

--

I didn't know he restarted Umlaut House. I guess I need to update bookmarks again. Believe he ended the first Umlaut House; considering it as an exercise in comic-making.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

GabrielsThoughts

sorry i've been confused about what's been going on since the whole Dan ate Pyroduck thing.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Tiger_T

Ebil Abel! :3 :laugh

My favorite emotion-food would be Ease.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Nerikull

Gimme love, humor, sunshine and butterflies, and all that is gooooood emotionally, and I would be one fat and happy cubi!
--Nerikull Murakami
"When life hands you lemons, chuck them back until life hands you the winning lottery ticket!"

Alondro

Quote from: Netami on July 26, 2006, 04:53:57 AM
Friendship?  :3

*Charline*  Friendship.  Friendship?!  Never!  *she grins*  Fatality...
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Manawolf

That's why villains always go down the hard way when an actual group of friends who come along and know how to perform a concentrated strike to size up and take down their opponent.

Did you learn nothing from Cherrymon?

Netami

Quote from: Alondro on July 26, 2006, 10:58:06 PM
*Charline*  Friendship.  Friendship?!  Never!  *she grins*  Fatality...

Knowing you it'd be more like Vorality.  :U

Manawolf

Or that Beastality that aims for the crotch.

Netami

Oh... Well... Boobies.  'A'

Manawolf

Netami

Raskahn

Bwahaha!   :mwaha

Oh the joy of messing with one's mind in the morning

Rowne

So ...

Bestiality and Sexuality?

*Flee!*

Netami

Boobality too, don't forget that one.

It's important.  >:3

Alondro

*Charles thinks...*  Earality?

*Charline beats her human for being stupid once again*    :smack
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

e_voyager

well ace did a great fan sub comic (i also read his comic umlaut house i thinks it's spelled. ) but now i have a question. Did able start that dream ore was he mealy taking the opportunity to feed off of it?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey