Travels with a kitsune (ooc, plot summary, bios, registration)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, December 31, 2006, 07:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catffeinated

Umm... Hello? No one on my part of the conflicts have been posting...

e_voyager

i'm sorry i've been kind of lost. part of it that i've been off line part of it that i know i've with nim's group human and armed with light firepower ready to fight. i'm not sure if where in space under attack or in the infilter that lad in the elevator at the moment. 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

sorry. I disappeared for a little while, I suppose. I'll try to update today
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: e_voyager on July 24, 2007, 02:04:41 AM
i'm sorry i've been kind of lost. part of it that i've been off line part of it that i know i've with nim's group human and armed with light firepower ready to fight. i'm not sure if where in space under attack or in the infilter that lad in the elevator at the moment. 

as far as that goes, I'm keeping the two seperated with ---, and trying to always have the character who's side it is speak or whatever. But if it helps, I can start labeling the two storylines in my posts.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

i know that they are separate but i've gotten mixed up as to who is were.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Catffeinated

Well, nim and Umal are in his underground lab... DM's... nowhere... and everyone else is over with mina in the spaceship.

My newest "invention" was pulled out of this

e_voyager

DigitalMan

Quote from: Catffeinated on July 26, 2007, 10:06:06 PM
Well, nim and Umal are in his underground lab... DM's... nowhere... and everyone else is over with mina in the spaceship.

Not quite! DM is in his own universe, apparently getting backup. He'll soon return with a grand re-entry and lots of destruction. He wouldn't be much use in an infiltration mission anyways (or perhaps too much use; it's hard to hold back on his power). However, I can always bring him back early, should it be requested.

Kitsune Ascendant

Hey, everyone. Just wanted to tell you all that I'm not going to be on for a few days minimum as my comuter broke (I'm typing this from a school computer). so, just fyi. Hopefully, I'll have access to a computer I can use more for this next week or my laptop will get fixed/replaced. until then... I don't know. things seem to be going slowly anyways.

Snuggles

ok i think i need a little break for this RP but i will still be watching this just in case someone needs me to post

Kitsune Ascendant

Alright people. I have a bit of a situation with my rp. As I said earlier, I don't have my computer available right now. Now, I finally had the time to send it in for repair a few days ago, but it's still going to be a few weeks, and the one month deadline for...well, the rp falling dead, is kind of approaching.

Anyways, I need everyone here to try and continue it without me. The mina side of the story (that's snuggles and tophar, iirc), I'll set up something in a few minutes that you should be able to continue without me. Topher, I want you to take over garrick until I get back. Oh, and don't worry. mina's not actually gone, there's just a bit of plot in the works later on.

The other side... catfienated, I'm thinking that nim can split from the main group for whatever and fade into the background for the next week or two.

Digital? now would be a really good time for you to make your appearance wherever. I'm thinking the mina side, it doesn't really have a "leader" besides me, and feels a bit dead.

During the rest of this unfortunate abscence, I'll be working when I can on adding some structure to both storylines. I've been playing this by ear with only a general idea of where things are going until now, and while it's worked, I think this could go a lot better with a bit more planning. Suggestions welcome, and while I can't promise anything, I'll try to check this and the main topic when I get the chance.