Cool Comic

Started by thegayhare, January 14, 2010, 10:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Recently I stumbled across a new comic called Bear Nuts

The comic is centered around 9 bears living in a Zoo.  Now the bears look alittle bit like carebear rejects but the comic is very well done
The assembled chars are Nerd, Evil, Prozac, Death, Tanked, Evil, Gay, Letch, Crack, and Gimpy bear.

And despite the fact that they are defined by there name they are still prety rounded chars.

Gay bear for instance is extreamly closeted., Gimp bear dispite the zippered mask and unusual habbits is also the freindliest of the bears.

It's got alot of adult situations so click at your own risk
http://www.bearnutscomic.com/

Netrogo

Heh this was one of the comics I'd forgotten about when I lost my old hard drive. Good times catching up on it though. Thanks TGH.

Side note, my favourite of the bears is Death. There's something about his personality I like.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

MT Hazard

My favourite bear is Prozac, relentlessly optimistic but you can see the cracks begining to show.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

thegayhare

Ohh I think I like all of them Even evil has his moments... though most times I think the other bears should butcher him with a shard of broken glass... but thats me

My favorite bear has to be Gimp bear.  and it's not the kinky leather gear that makes me say that.  It's cause he just seems to be such a genuinly sweet guy.  He's always nice.

Death has to be a close second

GabrielsThoughts

I somehow think it would have been better to add this to the interesting comics thread instead of starting a new one... on that note the  aforementioned comic could also be titled  "Care Bears From Hell" as that is what immediately jumped to mind upon reading this.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.