Any Buffy and/or Faith's fans here?

Started by Leafar, July 19, 2006, 11:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafar

first of all, hi! :yeahthat
so any fans of the v. slayer in here or just me?
also i would like to say i am a great fan of seasons 1, 2 and 3 of buffy only...the rest is so crappy and storyless...
well, see you guys! ;)

Darkmoon

Uhm, this topic is completely in the wrong forum. It's as much a hello thread as it is about Buffy the vampire slayer, neither of which has anything to do with DMFA.

Along with that, I also notice that you are using one of the banners from ICVD as your sig. I would kindly ask you to find something else to use instead. Which the sprites are not my property, anything made/written for the site is, and since you didn't even link it back to ICVD, I would ask that you cease and desist using it.

Moving along...

Manawolf

The closest I've ever come to it was the Robot Chicken short.

"And that's how season 8 would have started."

"****, no wonder you quit."

Leafar

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 19, 2006, 11:47:27 PM
Uhm, this topic is completely in the wrong forum. It's as much a hello thread as it is about Buffy the vampire slayer, neither of which has anything to do with DMFA.

Along with that, I also notice that you are using one of the banners from ICVD as your sig. I would kindly ask you to find something else to use instead. Which the sprites are not my property, anything made/written for the site is, and since you didn't even link it back to ICVD, I would ask that you cease and desist using it.

Moving along...

oops, my bad i didn't know any of these...
well, living and learning! :)

Gabi

I'm not a fan of anything, but I enjoyed watching the series.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Lysander

I've still never seen the whole 1st or final season, but I've seen pretty much each episode of the rest at least twice. Before the final season on tv they switched channels so something I couln't figure. Then they reshowed the final season at 1 AM Saturday mornings so I was able to catch a few that way if I was awake.  Angel is a great show as well. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Leafar

but angel is about to finish either...

Gabi

Quote from: Leafar on July 20, 2006, 08:57:48 PM
but angel is about to finish either...
About to finish? It's been over for a while now.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Leafar

really?well, in brazil we don't get much news or acess.... :(

lucas marcone

never really liked buffy. it all seemed kinda phoney and didnt quite stick to the mythology it was trying to portray. but at least it was better about its mythology then charmed. but i always thought of them as soap opras for the vampire/demon/magic/witch lovers.