Clara's Art Thread -METROID Update August 6, 2006-

Started by Fizzbit, July 24, 2006, 02:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzbit

Eh, I see that the User threads are becoming a trend, so I decided I'll try one for a bit...

Anyway, here's my newest picture, my new mage character, who I decided on PURPLE for. ^_^

Her name's Isabel Belnades famous for binding a really powerful demon 2500 years ago with four shackles like the one she's holding.

I REALLY love how her face turned out ^_^

Full-View

Jack McSlay

very good. you did an amazing job qith the dress and foldings

dunno about the hair... looks too solid
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gabi

Wow! Yes, her face does look great, and so does the dress!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

I must agree with gabi and write nothing more about the picture because I'm lazy  :mowdizzy

Fizzbit

This is a VERY quick sketch that I did about a month ago, but the character is so cute I can't help but put her up! XD

Full-view

Another quicky sketch. Samus Aran FTW

Full-View

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Fizzbit

This is a new drawing of a military character from a friend and mine's RP.

Drawn in pencil and colored with PrismaColor Colored Pencils.

Full View

Gareeku

Truely wonderful work, Clara. I look forward to seeing more brilliant works like these.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jack McSlay

very nice indeed, but shouldn't she be casting a shadow on that wall?
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Fizzbit

Eh, I thought about drawing the shadow... then I got scared >>

Fizzbit

New picture! All-pencil! I haven't done a pic in all-graphite in awhile!

I also (kinda) attempted to do backgrounds in this one. I like how it turned out. I might color this one digitally.

Metroid = <3

Full view Here

Gareeku

Young Samus for the win. Awesome pencil work there, Clara. :)

Suwako

Fizzbit

Yeah I haven't done any pencil drawings lately that weren't for the purpose of digitizing... so I figured before school starts I'll go back to some penicly drawings :3

Damaris

Oh, I completely missed this update.  I really like the expressions you've used.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Fizzbit

Metroid Turns 20!!! August 6, 1986, Samus comes out of the Famicom blastin Metroids! Now she and the franchise are 20 and still goin' strong!

Thanks to Jorge for finding Adam's interface and helping with the computer panels.

And please don't comment on the computer ^^;; I know it doesn't look as polished as the rest of the pic.

Full view Here

Manawolf

I almost have to object to those short shorts.  Any smaller and they'd be panties, of some rubber like material.

Fizzbit

Hey, man, I'm only goin off of the official art *blink*

Leafar

Damaris

From the waist up it's AWESOME, and the detail on the fabric is great... I think the thighs are little off though.  lol, she kinda looks like she has chicken legs.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Fizzbit

I tried to give her muscular thighs, but couldn't get them right with the cocked hips....

I blame 1 am >.<

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius