11/22/09[DMFA #1063] - Don't ever trust Pip's advice.

Started by JackTheCubiWolf, November 22, 2009, 01:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowAddi

Long time reader, first time poster, furcadia user. Intro out of the way. =D

In reference to Gen's sudden attraction to Abel, I can only imagine one possible drastic action Abel might take.

*crosses fingers* That, my good people, is known as "sucker punch'd". *adjusts monocle*

Distracting

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 22, 2009, 05:47:33 PM
rack-tackular
Mental note: Must use to describe something in the near future.
Quote from: kusanagi-sama on November 23, 2009, 07:00:20 PM
I don't see any relevance to his pant bulge having anything to do with his orientation.  Honestly, I don't see how someone could find a drunk lady attractive, other than to take advantage of her.  As for me, drunk people are kind of scary, and I don't want to have anything to do with them even if they have a hot body, like that of Genesis.
I actually quite like the company of drunken ladies. Any that I've ever known or met have been very friendly and talkative and usually end up using hugs as a form of currency.

King Of Hearts

man... I dont even remember Gen if at all... was she one of the comic's denizen or a player's chara?

Baal Hadad

Quote from: King Of Hearts on November 26, 2009, 12:16:45 AM
man... I dont even remember Gen if at all... was she one of the comic's denizen or a player's chara?

She's a player's character who's only appeared in the comic twice before.

OminousShadow

Quote from: ShadowAddi on November 24, 2009, 11:02:35 PM
Long time reader, first time poster, furcadia user. Intro out of the way. =D

In reference to Gen's sudden attraction to Abel, I can only imagine one possible drastic action Abel might take.

*crosses fingers* That, my good people, is known as "sucker punch'd". *adjusts monocle*

Abel punches her and I can see either all kinds of hell coming from her or all kinds of drama. Neither would be pleasing... though the drama of her crying over being hit by some guy she hit on while drunk would be interesting. Considering most guys would take that as the biggest invitation ever.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

!KCA

Quote from: OminousShadow on November 26, 2009, 10:34:23 PM
Abel punches her and I can see either all kinds of hell coming from her or all kinds of drama. Neither would be pleasing... though the drama of her crying over being hit by some guy she hit on while drunk would be interesting. Considering most guys would take that as the biggest invitation ever.

Considering that most guys here have indicated that they're turned off by that sort of thing, I suspect that the source your information is, in fact, wrong.

Valynth

Quote from: !KCA on November 27, 2009, 12:16:45 AM
Considering that most guys here have indicated that they're turned off by that sort of thing, I suspect that the source your information is, in fact, wrong.

"Most guys here" does not indicate the reaction of "most guys."  And from personal experience, those men are a distinct minority in the world of men.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

ShadowAddi

Quote from: Valynth on November 27, 2009, 12:38:53 AM

"Most guys here" does not indicate the reaction of "most guys."  And from personal experience, those men are a distinct minority in the world of men.
Mhm. Distinct minority, often overshadowed by perverts and drunken jockocracy alike.

MT Hazard

Quote from: ShadowAddi on November 27, 2009, 03:37:06 PM

Mhm. Distinct minority, often overshadowed by perverts and drunken jockocracy alike.

I'll take that as a compliment.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Mao

I love sweeping generalizations.  They're awesome.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: ShadowAddi on November 27, 2009, 03:37:06 PM

I prefer to be the distinct minority.  It often makes one more unique among a sea of sameness.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: ShadowAddi on November 24, 2009, 11:02:35 PM

She's drunk, so she's attracted to any cute guy within sight since her primary target (Merle) isn't available.
And I doubt Abel would normally hit a woman. If she's drunk enough, the alcohol will eventually take care of unconsciousness.

Quote from: Baal Hadad on November 26, 2009, 12:19:21 AM
Quote from: King Of Hearts on November 26, 2009, 12:16:45 AM

She's a player's character who's only appeared in the comic twice before.

Here and (back of her head, then read on) here.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Baal Hadad

I meant story arc-wise, not page-wise, just to be clear on that point.