10/23/09 [DMFA #1053] - Ah, the Blunt Object Brigade is back in town...

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, October 23, 2009, 04:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmann135

I guessed Abel to be Asexual.  Which would round out all the possible sexualities of the comic.

Can you imagine the conversation that would follow if Able said "Sorry but the Alexis you saw then was her brother disguised as Alexsi as she was kidnapped at the time and had business plans to take care of.  Oh and Merlitz quit the next day as he wanted to find himself."

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

GabrielsThoughts

um...is that Alexsi's evil twin from a parallel universe???

I have no idea who that is.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 23, 2009, 05:07:13 PM

Did you read the comment below the comic?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

KyleEverett

Its been 3 years since you guys got married? Is it bad that to me it doesn't seem all that long ago. I'm getting old.

Pvblivs

Oh, this can only end badly.  It's not unlikely that Genesis is going to try to warn Alexsi about the "succubus" that was impersonating her.  But, Alexsi would probably be protective of her brother in that case.  I could also see Abel saying (quite truthfully) that a dragon picked her up and took off.

inuhanyo

Keep in mind that Genesis has only meet Able when he was impersonating Merlitz, and Daniel when he was impersonating his sister Alexsi.  She doesn't "know" either of them.

She appears to be a trifle sweet on Merlitz, considering the jealousy she felt when she thought Merlitz was interested in "Alexsi".  We don't know what she's learned in the meantime, Alexsi's name is probably only the beginning of it.

All kinds of potential for a comedy of errors here.

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 23, 2009, 05:11:41 PM

no, I started ignoring the tags a few years back, and I don't think I've read a rant since just before Amber's birthday either.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Castle Pokemetroid

It's the same way of how I've started to ignore the little comments Darkmoon makes on his comics.

Baal Hadad

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 23, 2009, 08:08:18 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on October 23, 2009, 05:11:41 PM

no, I started ignoring the tags a few years back, and I don't think I've read a rant since just before Amber's birthday either.

It's Genesis4, last seen in Chapter 20--one of the group of adventurers Merlitz used to hang with.

Lego3400

I make a point to read both those things. Makes the comic funnier sometimes (And comics that have funny Alt Text when you hover over them :D)

Alondro

*Charles makes a joke of the name*  Genesis?!  Genesis allowed is not!  Is planet forbidden! 

*Charles is such a nerd*   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

ChairmanMow

Quote from: Naldru on October 25, 2009, 07:30:03 PM
Kids today weren't alive in the 80's.

Noted, professor.

FFFFFFUU--

Snip of epic stupdity. Decrease my IQ for this travesty.

Baal Hadad

Quote from: ChairmanMow on October 25, 2009, 09:33:06 PM

Noted, professor.

As for Abel's sexuality, I don't really see it as important, at least not right now. What I'm wondering is why someone fron G4 would need to talk to Alexsi.

Two things come to mind:

a) She, through some sort of source, had managed to figure out Dan was a Cubi, and wants the whole truth.

b) She's looking to bring Dan back in the group, and wants to find him.

I'm probably wrong (I always am on guessing stuff like this), but that's my best analysis.

I've said my two cents. Rip and tear as you'd like.

"Back"?  I don't remember Dan ever being in that group--Merlitz yes, but not Dan....

Alondro

That's their own fault!  They should have known better!  Now they have to watch "Twilight" while we all got to enjoy "The Goonies"!

Serves the little bastards right!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aurawyn

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 23, 2009, 01:54:57 PMCan you imagine the conversation that would follow if Able said "Sorry but the Alexis you saw then was her brother disguised as Alexsi as she was kidnapped at the time and had business plans to take care of.  Oh and Merlitz quit the next day as he wanted to find himself."

Too simple.. would never happen haha.