Game: Invisible Friend (Sign up for Round 53)

Started by Gabi, December 14, 2008, 06:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Dear Invisible Friend,
Did you forget about my image? :<

Gabi

Interesting image. Does it mean anything?

And the band sounded rather well consideing it only had metallic wind instruments.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

i deleted messages and tied to wait but now i'll have to declare the round over any last question answered will be posted. you may not now!post your guess
silly typos sorry folks

Quote from: Gabi on June 03, 2009, 09:58:43 PM
Interesting image. Does it mean anything?

And the band sounded rather well consideing it only had metallic wind instruments.
Quote from: Gabi's Invisible FriendDear Gabi,
Does it mean anything?
You tell me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkdragon

I'm not too certain, but I'm going to guess Jairus.

I'm also sort of lost with the 20 questions object. I was thinking about a phone or a light, but is debating over that. If I may ask, since the round is over, what the object was?

VSMIT

Gabi

Jer-oh-me

Jairus

Crud. I have no idea. I'll say Shadowterm, and apologize for not being more active. It's the last two weeks of school for me.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

e_voyager

we're still waiting on shadowterm whom was last on two days almost almost 3 now.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

e_voyager

i received and pm yesterday and responded telling shadowterm it was guess time if there's no guess when i get in form work then i'll simply count him out and post the answer- flow chart.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: e_voyager on June 03, 2009, 12:55:17 AM
normally i'd claim this game is over but i'll give the only out one last chance to submit and image this is because i think they may be trying to send it through the forum and i don't know if my forum inbox is full with 120 messages. i need to think them out some first.

Not that I'm suggesting you shouldn't clear them out, but I've got 35 pages in my inbox. And 35 pages in my outbox.

I think that's a few more than 120 or so...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

shadowterm

So, there's a really cool image there, but it really doesn't tell me much. I kinda wish I'd been on the thread this last week -_-; regardless, I'm going to guess Gabi?
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

alright i'm just now getting home form a lest then pleasant day and here is the stitch

Shadowterm guessed Gabi he guessed poorly his invisible friend was Jairus .
Jairus guessed Shadowterm he guessed well
Jer-oh-me guessed Darkdragon he guessed well
Gabi guessed VSMIT she guessed well
VSMIT guessed Dartkdragon he guessed poorly his invisible friend  shadowterm (Gabi would never forget to send a picture)
Darkdragon guessed Jairus he guessed poorly his invisible friend was Gabi

as tired as i am i shouldn't be posting but i said i would when i got it form work now have a happy night i'm off to rest and recharge.

Gabi

I guess VSMIT's drawing didn't mean anything after all. Why do I keep getting him as my IF?

Nice randomizer, E. Does it guarantee that no one will be his/her own IF? This is the one I use.

Anyway, I'll host next round if everyone's OK with it.

Edit: thanks for your trust, E.

And Darkdragon, it was a power stabilizer. I picked it because it was the first thing I saw when I looked around.  Could have been a router too.

VSMIT

Nope.  My image didn't mean anything.  I just kinda threw it together last minute.  I won't be in for this next round.

e_voyager

unforunalty it does not so if that happens you have to rerun it until that little problem is solved. i ran it about 6 time to get the listing i used.

Lisky

heh, i'm back, i have muse and i'm up for next round

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Gabi

OK, Bas is in, VSMIT is out. What about you, E? Are you playing?

And why don't you use my randomizer, then? You won't have to reroll.

Darkdragon

Jairus

Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

e_voyager

Quote from: Gabi on June 11, 2009, 12:04:20 PM
OK, Bas is in, VSMIT is out. What about you, E? Are you playing?

And why don't you use my randomizer, then? You won't have to reroll.

sure i can do either i thought you wanted to host this round though. i book marked the randomizer for future use though.

Jer-oh-me

So who was I writing invisible friend messages to again? I don't see my name in the correct guesses or the corrections, I'm puzzled.

Oh well, I'm out for the next round.

Gabi

Jer-oh-me, you should know who your visible friend was! If you can't remember that, how can you be trusted to play another round? (In other words, I seriously hope you were joking).

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

Gabi

So we have Bas, Jairus, E, llearch and possibly Jer-oh-me. That is, I will give Jer-oh-me the chance, but if he disappears from the game for as much as 48 hours in a row he'll be disqualified (because it really spoils the fun for players when their IF/VF disappears).

The next round will begin tomorrow. People can still sign up until then.

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: Gabi on June 12, 2009, 11:04:56 AM
Jer-oh-me, you should know who your visible friend was! If you can't remember that, how can you be trusted to play another round? (In other words, I seriously hope you were joking).

Sorry, I really wasn't, I can't remember!!! Grah. I think it might have been ShadowTerm, but I'm not sure. Also, I did say I'm out.

Gabi

OK, we only have 4 people, then. I'll give it another day and see if we can gather some more players. While 4 is the minimum required to play, it's more fun if there are a few more.

Suwako